• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What’s the best use of MR points?

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I personally went to bank yesterday and was told they have stopped issuing on C2C basis so if you are able to find anything/anyone that can help you with it please share

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I personally went to bank yesterday and was told they have stopped issuing on C2C basis so if you are able to find anything/anyone that can help you with it please share
So I got my card last month. Just went to the IDFC website and filled in the details. They ask for both the income and existing credit card details. You can bluff here as they don’t ask for any proofs as such (at least till last month). Based on my profile they issued me wealth with 10L limit. So there was nothing like specific C2C application.

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So I got my card last month. Just went to the IDFC website and filled in the details. They ask for both the income and existing credit card details. You can bluff here as they don’t ask for any proofs as such (at least till last month). Based on my profile they issued me wealth with 10L limit. So there was nothing like specific C2C application.
What info did you fill? I mean salary and credit card name and credit limit? I also want to try

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You must be having some other good cards with high credit limit reported in your cibil. Since hdfc don't report the actual limit.

Also Infinia/DCB isn't listed in their drop down under HDFC. I tried using online method and they suggested Millennia with 50k limit. So got a cibil hit for nothing 🥲

As I can see in my CIBIL Report, my salary has not been updated yet. I am planning to bluff IDFC for salary amount to get select card but issue is last month I had 3 Hard enquired on my cibil which has brought my score from 762 to 738. Not sure if I get approved. My salary is 45k p.m and not sure to go forward with it as my application was rejected for Citi rewards card and I really was an amex micc & Citi rewards card and also IDFC Select/ Wealth. Any help on how to go with it would be of great help

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You must be having some other good cards with high credit limit reported in your cibil. Since hdfc don't report the actual limit.

Also Infinia/DCB isn't listed in their drop down under HDFC. I tried using online method and they suggested Millennia with 50k limit. So got a cibil hit for nothing 🥲
When I applied Infinia was there in the list. And I actually have Infinia with 10.34L limit so I didn't bluff but few of my friends bluffed but didn't get wealth.