• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Welcome aboard everyone!

simal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@TechnoFino Can you please add a poll/ voting feature where we can initiate the polls on different subjects, like most popular card among members etc, which can dynamically provide the percentages

jetmix

TF Buzz
Hi All
I was Google out for Amex regarding, wherein i got to know about this wonderful community.

To start herewith
CC Holding
1) ICICI Shappiro (LTF). Salary account with Wealth Account
2) MRCC - LTF. Hold since 5 yrs
3) SBI CB Card ...2 month old.

That's it.

Regards

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

@TechnoFino, @bhavyegoel ,@Subhankar

Just want to ask a quick question, is there any User Guide or How to guide on how to best use "technofino forum website"? If so, where can I find it?
I know this website is quite self intuitive, even then, there could be circumstances where a non-tech savy user may want to know all the different functionalities available, the best way to use them and navigate the site etc.. Just curious. Thanks

asimkumar

TF Select
RML Group
Welcome aboard everyone!
We are starting a new discussion forum for all of our users to share and gain knowledge mutually. This forum is open to all discussions about Credit Cards, Banking, Personal Finance etc. We will be actively interacting with users here and will also try to bring in some highly knowledgeable experts. So keep posting your queries in here.

Thanks,
TechnoFino
nice.