• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Welcome aboard everyone!

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Welcome aboard everyone!
We are starting a new discussion forum for all of our users to share and gain knowledge mutually. This forum is open to all discussions about Credit Cards, Banking, Personal Finance etc. We will be actively interacting with users here and will also try to bring in some highly knowledgeable experts. So keep posting your queries in here.

Thanks,
TechnoFino

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hi,

While applying credit card online, by using bank website or through cibil account we need submit payslips to apply. Is there any way to apply Credit card by following card to card process through online.
Please post this under credit card section and delete it from here :)
I'll reply you there :)

shubhamaggarwal

TF Select
Welcome aboard everyone!
We are starting a new discussion forum for all of our users to share and gain knowledge mutually. This forum is open to all discussions about Credit Cards, Banking, Personal Finance etc. We will be actively interacting with users here and will also try to bring in some highly knowledgeable experts. So keep posting your queries in here.

Thanks,
TechnoFino
Thanks sir for building such amazing community, found very helpful. Thanks 🙏

V5689

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I came to know about this community today by chance.
I was like why the hell was I not aware of something like this existed.:eek:
Happy to see this started only a month back... I can peacefully do catch up work now :)

Ghost655

TF Select
Welcome aboard everyone!

Thanks,
TechnoFino
Thanks TechnoFino I have learnt a lot about the credit system and banking from you. Also Enjoying this Credit Card 💳 Portfolio game.

Karthik:

TF Premier
Welcome aboard everyone!

Thanks,
TechnoFino
I was looking for a community in banking and finance sector for months but found none. Atlast found this one. Though is new community, I believe this has a great future in making Indians financially literate. Let's try to eliminate bad financial products by educating ourselves and others about choosing the right financial products. By the way, I like your YouTube videos too, very informative.

PS: Kudos to @TechnoFino team for a great start.