• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Ways to make Indusind Eazydinner LTF

Mack

TF Select
Any possible ways to make eazydinner card as FYF/LTF?
I just received the card a week before

MOhit __

TF Ace
Contributor
Yes, you can, and it will be approved provided your limit is above 1.5L. And the limit will be split between the two cards. I have already told you the same thing in another thread. 🤣
I got ltf Eazydinerin sept 22, but they closed my legend card. In the IndusInd app in the offer section, there is an offer for an aura edge ltf card, if I apply,
will they approve and will not close my LTF Eazydiner?

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes connect with indusind customer care and tell them u have screenshot of FYF. In my case also the agent asked for proof but I don't have any. Atlast convinced her to reverse

I exactly told her that while I'm applying it was FYF and she asked for proof which I forgot to take snap. Then i directly tried to convince if she can reverse the fee for me considering my spends are minimal to match the fees paid and she accepted.
finally reversed the fees after 3 months and multiple emails.. but they didn’t reverse the gst part.. how was it in your case?

margan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
It shows that to everyone. 🤣 You can email them and request a Legend Card to split your limit with it.
Hey...
I have Legend with 5L limit and using it for more than 6months.

When tried this ED Signature card via ED app, the person says, they are not offering the fee waiver : 20k spends within 90 days offer now...
For signature variant....
I really thought, if there is no FYF now, but this 20k spend was ok for me... but they are heavily promoting plat variant... as LTF..

Already mailed priority cc mail.. but no response yet, for past 5 days.

Anyone aware, how to avail FYF with this offer or LTF ? any leads ?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Hey...
I have Legend with 5L limit and using it for more than 6months.

When tried this ED Signature card via ED app, the person says, they are not offering the fee waiver : 20k spends within 90 days offer now...
For signature variant....
I really thought, if there is no FYF now, but this 20k spend was ok for me... but they are heavily promoting plat variant... as LTF..

Already mailed priority cc mail.. but no response yet, for past 5 days.

Anyone aware, how to avail FYF with this offer or LTF ? any leads ?
Contact @RS1910 .