• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Warning! To those Use PNB CC.

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Guys,

When I check the frequency of email trigger for bill generation of PNB credit card, it is shocking to see the consistency is not maintained at all, PNB sending mails after 3 to 9 days of actual bill generation date. Check my email received date for over the past few months, my actual date is 20th of every month, I should receive atleast on next day which is 21, but none of the months happened like that.

This may delay the payment if we relay on email notifications and if someone is forgot to pay on time or payment failed and it got struck with some vendor and it's a different story all together. Especially like PNB they take their own sweet time to credit payment from outside of their Billdesk platform.

Best thing to overcome this is, put a reminder in mobile or a recurring event in Google Calendar for a manual check for bills not only for PNB but all the other cards. I know some of you do smart Excel and other stuffs, but still wanted to let others know about this.

image.png

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Dude you are taking liability, logically you should keep track of that.
Liability is mutual here, banks should atleast follow RBI governance, then why they have penalty system? If there is no email feature in first place this topic never exists, banks should not stop providing basic necessities.

Ecoli8

TF Select
PNB is at least sending you mails, that in itself is massive. I also haven't received 1 statement on time, have been using the card for 9 months now. In December, even the SMS never came. SMS usually is on time otherwise. I make sure to check PNB Bill on the app. Thankfully I have my Federal, and HDFC card bills on similar dates, and the moment I receive those, make sure to check PNB.
The same problem is faced by me, and I thought it was me alone. Suddenly stopped getting statement mails from them from November. I just called their help line, they said to drop a mail to them. Only coz my OneCard due date is on the same date, and the hdfc one is 5 days later, they're saving me from paying late on this one.