• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Vote for best travel Credit Card

Which Travel Card is best ?

• Axis Vistara infinite

Votes: 20 37.7%
  • Axis Atlas

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Sbi Air INdia

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Hdfc/Kotak 6e indigo XL

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Any other then please comment

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • AXIS MAGNUS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HDFC INFINIA

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • SBI VISTARA PRIME

• AXIS RESERVE

• AXIS VISTARA SIGNATURE

• IDFC VISTARA

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
We could see ly 5k denomination for yatra and it says we can use ly 3 vouchers. Iam planning to book international tickets and couldn't able to use.
can’t use for international tickets.. better to use traveledge 5x for that

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
so 6 is even worse.. 3 for 100 vs 4.8 in case of magnus.. honestly i don’t find vistara gold or domestic business so useful… 1-2 hr flights economy vs business is not big deal... given the vistara network currently more than 50% times one is forced to take indigo only.. i never said vistara infinite is bad card but magnus is just better.. to get those welcome benefits in vistara infinite u have to do some min spend in certain time.. i will rather do that on magnus instead of trying to split my spend over 2 cards...
My only concern is that , most of Magnus users are just in race to acquire more ER, but the truth is only hand full of person who are actually aware of the miles game can only utilise that fully for rest of the users it is just going to lie still in their accounts . So for someone who is not into Miles and luxury hotel redemption , Vistara infinite is a better no nonsense product, at only 10k it’s actually giving a chance to fly business class. Also as per as I know Vistara welcome benefits are given of joining fee payment and there is no such spending criteria , the spending criteria was on FYF

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My only concern is that , most of Magnus users are just in race to acquire more ER, but the truth is only hand full of person who are actually aware of the miles game can only utilise that fully for rest of the users it is just going to lie still in their accounts . So for someone who is not into Miles and luxury hotel redemption , Vistara infinite is a better no nonsense product, at only 10k it’s actually giving a chance to fly business class. Also as per as I know Vistara welcome benefits are given of joining fee payment and there is no such spending criteria , the spending criteria was on FYF
even in vistara infinite one has to figure out how to use those CV points eventually! domestic business for 2 hour flight is frankly useless, one is happy to use it as you getting it free else i won’t value it so much.. in magnus actually u have so many partners to choose from including other airlines and marriott, while in vistara card u stuck with only one airline.. i would say u need to know miles game even better with vistara card.. magnus worst case u also have option to buy vouchers for 20 paise value, no such option in vistara card 😂

i use magnus + amex plat travel as combo to accumulate max points.. i don’t feel need to get vistara card or atlas.. most ppl who have taken vistara card fyf will eventually cancel it only when renewal comes as they will not find value paying renewal fees..

anyways lets end the debate, everyone has different view 😀 appreciate your view too..

Last edited:

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
so 6 is even worse.. 3 for 100 vs 4.8 in case of magnus.. honestly i don’t find vistara gold or domestic business so useful… 1-2 hr flights economy vs business is not big deal... given the vistara network currently more than 50% times one is forced to take indigo only.. i never said vistara infinite is bad card but magnus is just better.. to get those welcome benefits in vistara infinite u have to do some min spend in certain time.. i will rather do that on magnus instead of trying to split my spend over 2 cards...
You get 6 CV points directly on spend, but you also get business class ticket on every 2.5L spend which is worth upto 28k CV points, so it becomes 14.2 for 100 spend

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You get 6 CV points directly on spend, but you also get business class ticket on every 2.5L spend which is worth upto 28k CV points, so it becomes 14.2 for 100 spend
You get 25000 points for spending 1 lakh in a month in magnus also.. we are just calculating rewards for normal spends and not including milestone benefits.. anyways for me business class ticket in domestic is not really valuable, we can value it anything we want but in reality i have family of 4 travelling so one business class ticket is useless for most (if travelling in family) and no one is going to buy business class tickets in domestic for rest of family..

Problem is when looking at vistara infinite we want to include all benefits to calculate the rewards but in magnus we are ignoring milestone benefits and also basic 5x/10x on gyftr which is far more useful than 1 domestic business class ticket.. need to do apple to apple comparison

Last edited:

daniel

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
You get 25000 points for spending 1 lakh in a month in magnus also.. we are just calculating rewards for normal spends and not including milestone benefits.. anyways for me business class ticket in domestic is not really valuable, we can value it anything we want but in reality i have family of 4 travelling so one business class ticket is useless for most (if travelling in family) and no one is going to buy business class tickets in domestic for rest of family..

Problem is when looking at vistara infinite we want to include all benefits to calculate the rewards but in magnus we are ignoring milestone benefits and also basic 5x/10x on gyftr which is far more useful than 1 domestic business class ticket.. need to do apple to apple comparison
I also agree as the domestic business class will not add much value and if we want to experience the feel we can stick with Magnus and use to points to book businesses class tickets. Also for infinite we hv to stick with one airlines ly tat is again sad

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Exactly my situation. I have accumulated 4 business class tickets on Vistara card, and I want to travel with a family of 3 in march, but all flights show only 2 award ticket redemptions. So one person has to sit in the economy.

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Exactly my situation. I have accumulated 4 business class tickets on Vistara card, and I want to travel with a family of 3 in march, but all flights show only 2 award ticket redemptions. So one person has to sit in the economy.
Upgrade vouchers don't work in this situation??

I included 2.5L milestone of Vistara as it could be spent in a year also, and spends of 60-70k pm were mentioned by the user, so Magnus milestone couldn't be included.
The benefit of Super Premium cards should also be Super Premium and it's meant to target people having a luxurious lifestyle, that's why, Vistara card has 3 variants for different customer segments.

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

They do. But I am told you have to check at the airport is any business seats are available and if it is , they can apply the vouchers and upgrade. I am talking about premium eco to business. I know eco to premium eco can be done easily.

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

I included 2.5L milestone of Vistara as it could be spent in a year also, and spends of 60-70k pm were mentioned by the user, so Magnus milestone couldn't be included.
The benefit of Super Premium cards should also be Super Premium and it's meant to target people having a luxurious lifestyle, that's why, Vistara card has 3 variants for different customer segments.
60-70k pm spends would mean one can easily spend 1 lakh atleast 2 times in a year (which itself will give 50k more points)... just need some planning for big spends like insurance premium, advance tax, school fees and rent (if u have)..
with that 50k u can get business tickets of any airline u want (including vistara)..

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
They do. But I am told you have to check at the airport is any business seats are available and if it is , they can apply the vouchers and upgrade. I am talking about premium eco to business. I know eco to premium eco can be done easily.
They don't upgrade to Business over the call? For the Gold customer himself, I think they should

neogen

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes we should, now options have increased requesting everyone to vote and comment on it
We should also divide the travel into Hotel & Air as there are different cards to address specific needs.

For me:
Atlas Travel - for all direct hotel and flight expenses - thats clear 10% return
Vistara Infinite for other expenses upto 7.5 Lacs - gives 4 business class vouchers. 7.5 to 12 Lacs spend is not worth for another voucher