• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Visa Signature Vs Mastercard World

nitrogenSingh

TF Premier
TF Family
I currently hold regalia credit card (Mastercard World variant). But when I check the official mastercard website for offers, it only says business regalia is present on mastercard network, not personal regalia. So i am confused. Please help.
1.) Is it possible to ask hdfc bank to convert from mastercard world to visa signature? If we change the network, everything would remain same, as card is LTF, so it would remain LTF?
2.) Which has better benefits mastercard world or visa signature?

Website I checked on -> https://specials.priceless.com/en-in/homepage?issuerId=&productId= (On top of page you can add your credit card. there is no mention on personal regalia card, only option is business regalia)

Last edited:

Raman

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
what are the benefits of Visa Infinite actually? I have had it for quite some time with the IDFC wealth card but I never really understood the real-world benefit of Visa Infinite

Raman

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Google Visa Infinite and check ...
Thanks for your encouraging response! However, I did check on Google(as well as on youtube) but didnt find any info about real-world benefits. The inforamation shared in online articles etc is very vague and ambiguous hence thought of asking it here where someone may have actually utilized some real-world benefits and may share his/her experience

girish3456

TF Premier
Also check "RuPay Select" is now also available on HDFC Regalia - :D:D

send email to HDFC bank and ask for Mastercard or RuPay (as per your choice).

If mastercard variant available then you will get the card on mastercard network.

hdfc.jpg
Are you able to avail rupay select debit card features like OTT apps, gym and health checkup benifits which are available for Rupay select debit cards