• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Infinia Visa vs Mastercard for Indian Lounge Access

niks

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Is there any disadvantage for HDFC Infinia Mastercard vs its Visa Variant particularly for Indian lounge access?

At few airports I see that the accepted cards say Infinia Visa. Also the terms and conditions of the Lounge access program for Infinia says that Rs.2 will be deducted for Visa at Indian lounges. It does not say anything about Mastercard

Anyone with Infinia Mastercard has faced challenges at Indian lounges? I believe the Priority Pass cannot be used complimentary within India?

Tejo

TF Legend
Is there any disadvantage for HDFC Infinia Mastercard vs its Visa Variant particularly for Indian lounge access?

At few airports I see that the accepted cards say Infinia Visa. Also the terms and conditions of the Lounge access program for Infinia says that Rs.2 will be deducted for Visa at Indian lounges. It does not say anything about Mastercard

Anyone with Infinia Mastercard has faced challenges at Indian lounges? I believe the Priority Pass cannot be used complimentary within India?
Do you have infinia mc card?

For mc, 25 will be debit and will be refund

Lounge services is provided by the card issuer bank's, Visa and mc is just a mediater.

niks

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Do you have infinia mc card?

For mc, 25 will be debit and will be refund

Lounge services is provided by the card issuer bank's, Visa and mc is just a mediater.
Yes. I have Infinia MC. I ask this question because I saw this at Goa Lounge a few months back. It says Infinia Visa IMG_0605.jpeg