• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Using Bixby assist for loan calls

silly_putty

TF Premier
Screenshot_20230810_155441_Call.jpg

I was tired of loan calls from idfc and Bajaj finance. even after asking them for dnd, they didn't stop the calls. So whenever I received a call from them, i started to use Bixby assistant, which is something like leaving a message, it's just that I can ask Bixby to say anything and those idiots don't understand what's happening , leading to such humourous conversation. This is a really useful tool against scammers and agents, and I would recommend you to turn it on.

You can set up the Bixby text call feature from the Phone app.

1. Navigate to and open the Phone app, then tap More options (the three vertical dots), and then tap Settings.

2. Tap Bixby text call, and then tap the switch at the top to turn it on. You will be prompted to download a language starter pack; tap Download. Tap Continue to use the Galaxy Store, and then tap Install.
Next, navigate back to the Bixby text call settings screen, and tap Language and voice. Tap Language to select your desired language.

Note: Bixby text call can be used in English and Korean.

3. Then, select a voice to use. This is the voice that the caller will hear. You can also download new voice data by tapping Add voice, then tapping the download icon next to your desired voice, and then tapping Install.