• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Urgent need help on SBI Credit card Application Pre approved(Update-Finally approved)

bibak

TF Select
Back 5 days I was receiving daily msg about credit card approved for 5 lakhs from SBICard number .. today I received the agent call she told that the card is pre approved 😠 and they only asked for my residence address and confirm it . She told that it is pre approved and there will be no cibil enquiry on it .. but after she asked my details there was a cibil enquiry instantly and i received the msg that my card application is done .. after that I received two msg of sbi card that I applied for credit card ..

After that I tried to check the status of my card then there is the incomplete form which application has on my address details after that there is nothing ..

Since the application is incomplete i doubt that the application is done ..

She said that I shall recive the call tomorrow..

But I have doubts that the address she entered is full of spelling mistake. Which I cannot edit it ..

1. Will I get the card ?
2. If I don't get the card can this cibil enquiry removed .

3. Without full details will I get the card

I am attaching the photo of all below please reply.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-14-18-53-56-812_com.android.mms.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-14-18-53-56-812_com.android.mms.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_20230514_185434.jpg
    IMG_20230514_185434.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_20230514_185530.jpg
    IMG_20230514_185530.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 220

paresh22

TF Ace
I have not heard SBI sending sms with limit amount mentioned in it.
Cibil enquiry happens when you apply for credit card and then you may be rejected for credit card also by bank.
I have not heard yet in this forum if anyone managed to removed cibil enquiry from SBI.

bibak

TF Select
For this you can check the msg us directly from SBICARD Screenshot_2023-05-17-11-43-23-375_com.android.mms.jpg check the sender above ..
Cibil enquiry happened because of application of credit card .. but which is not fully submitted so the sbi card will not reject it as it is not fully filled with details .. so there will be no rejection...
And cibil enquiry cannot be removed this i know because of the customer care which is not fully supportive..

paresh22

TF Ace
For this you can check the msg us directly from SBICARD Screenshot_2023-05-17-11-43-23-375_com.android.mms.jpg check the sender above ..
Cibil enquiry happened because of application of credit card .. but which is not fully submitted so the sbi card will not reject it as it is not fully filled with details .. so there will be no rejection...
And cibil enquiry cannot be removed this i know because of the customer care which is not fully supportive..

Remember SBI or any good organization always sends sms with prefixes like VM-SBICRD, TM-CITIBA, AZ-AIRTEL, VD-HDFCBK, VW-iPaytm. You can catch easily if you get sms without prefix. At least this is my experience of receiving sms from various companies.

bibak

TF Select
Remember SBI or any good organization always sends sms with prefixes like VM-SBICRD, TM-CITIBA, AZ-AIRTEL, VD-HDFCBK, VW-iPaytm. You can catch easily if you get sms without prefix. At least this is my experience of receiving sms from various companies.
Thanks for the hint .. thanks you bro

magneto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
But the agent is asking for uploading statement of bank i uploaded. But by the side way they are also they are the same person who is threatening me of cibil loss if I not applied for the card ..
no-reply@sbicard.com is the Official Email ID of SBI Card used to send information to the card applicant regarding their application which may require e-mail verification and additional documentation to process the application, I suggest you to do as they say for this application and let's see what happens eventually. BTW did you receive the verification call??

bibak

TF Select
no-reply@sbicard.com is the Official Email ID of SBI Card used to send information to the card applicant regarding their application which may require e-mail verification and additional documentation to process the application, I suggest you to do as they say for this application and let's see what happens eventually. BTW did you receive the verification call??
Application still not completed then how can I get the verification call dm me your WhatsApp i shall send you the recording of how they threaten me of if I not applied the card.

bibak

TF Select
I have msged you the recording plese check

magneto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Application still not completed then how can I get the verification call dm me your WhatsApp i shall send you the recording of how they threaten me of if I not applied the card.
Why don't you drop a mail at SBI PNO team and 30 days later escalate with RBI

NikunjP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Back 5 days I was receiving daily msg about credit card approved for 5 lakhs from SBICard number .. today I received the agent call she told that the card is pre approved 😠 and they only asked for my residence address and confirm it . She told that it is pre approved and there will be no cibil enquiry on it .. but after she asked my details there was a cibil enquiry instantly and i received the msg that my card application is done .. after that I received two msg of sbi card that I applied for credit card ..

After that I tried to check the status of my card then there is the incomplete form which application has on my address details after that there is nothing ..

Since the application is incomplete i doubt that the application is done ..

She said that I shall recive the call tomorrow..

But I have doubts that the address she entered is full of spelling mistake. Which I cannot edit it ..

1. Will I get the card ?
2. If I don't get the card can this cibil enquiry removed .

3. Without full details will I get the card

I am attaching the photo of all below please reply.
Looks like someone played you to sell the card.