• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Urgent need help on SBI Credit card Application Pre approved(Update-Finally approved)

bibak

TF Select
Back 5 days I was receiving daily msg about credit card approved for 5 lakhs from SBICard number .. today I received the agent call she told that the card is pre approved 😠 and they only asked for my residence address and confirm it . She told that it is pre approved and there will be no cibil enquiry on it .. but after she asked my details there was a cibil enquiry instantly and i received the msg that my card application is done .. after that I received two msg of sbi card that I applied for credit card ..

After that I tried to check the status of my card then there is the incomplete form which application has on my address details after that there is nothing ..

Since the application is incomplete i doubt that the application is done ..

She said that I shall recive the call tomorrow..

But I have doubts that the address she entered is full of spelling mistake. Which I cannot edit it ..

1. Will I get the card ?
2. If I don't get the card can this cibil enquiry removed .

3. Without full details will I get the card

I am attaching the photo of all below please reply.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-14-18-53-56-812_com.android.mms.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-14-18-53-56-812_com.android.mms.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_20230514_185434.jpg
    IMG_20230514_185434.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_20230514_185530.jpg
    IMG_20230514_185530.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 217

bibak

TF Select
Here is the attachment of my card status and cibil enquiry

Attachments

• IMG_20230514_185900.jpg
    IMG_20230514_185900.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 192
  • Screenshot_2023-05-14-19-00-05-840_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-14-19-00-05-840_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 193

bismaj

TF Select
i am not an agent of SBI but still from my experience of having 3SBI cards i can assure you that there will be atleast 2or 3 more calls just to confirm, there say about the cheating done by the lady agent and mention you don't want the card as no variant and its details were declared to you, they will proceed to cancel it from their end, hope it works. All the best.

bibak

TF Select
i am not an agent of SBI but still from my experience of having 3SBI cards i can assure you that there will be atleast 2or 3 more calls just to confirm, there say about the cheating done by the lady agent and mention you don't want the card as no variant and its details were declared to you, they will proceed to cancel it from their end, hope it works. All the best.
I don't have any sbi card currently now ..
No card varient was mentioned by her .
She said it's pre approved and not ask any details like adhar , pan , account, etc she only asked address that's all .

If they cancle the process then will they remove the cibil entry or not that my question

bibak

TF Select
This is your mistake, you should not trust such fraud calls, CIBIL inquiry will not be removed because you will have given your concern.
Actually it was not fraud as I am constantly receiving the msg as above mentioned. More over i didn't gave any details like adhar , pan etc . She only asked address for verification that's all ..

akki7163

TF Select
I don't have any sbi card currently now ..
No card varient was mentioned by her .
She said it's pre approved and not ask any details like adhar , pan , account, etc she only asked address that's all .

If they cancle the process then will they remove the cibil entry or not that my question
Even if he cancels your process, your inquiry will not be removed because SBI Bank has checked your CIBIL report for the process.

bibak

TF Select
Even if he cancels your process, your inquiry will not be removed because SBI Bank has checked your CIBIL report for the process.
But actually she entered the details which is totally incorrect and the form is also incomplete.. also the form is not submitted fully you can seen in the above screenshot shot .

It's also done by sbi then it should be removed as it's their mistake 😔

magneto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Here is the attachment of my card status and cibil enquiry
Okay, so SBI will keep showing the status as pending you just need to have patience. Most probably you will receive a verification call within a day or two after KYC, and the status will change to 'in process'. Just wait. Incase it declines due to the employee's fault then e-mail all her details and msgs with SBI PNO or maybe RBI Ombudsman later. For this keep contacting her and ask for the status and ask her to put your application on priority and do not forget to get a photograph of her Official ID Card. And no, SBI won't remove your inquiry from CIBIL even if you cancel your application.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Back 5 days I was receiving daily msg about credit card approved for 5 lakhs from SBICard number .. today I received the agent call she told that the card is pre approved 😠 and they only asked for my residence address and confirm it . She told that it is pre approved and there will be no cibil enquiry on it .. but after she asked my details there was a cibil enquiry instantly and i received the msg that my card application is done .. after that I received two msg of sbi card that I applied for credit card ..

After that I tried to check the status of my card then there is the incomplete form which application has on my address details after that there is nothing ..

Since the application is incomplete i doubt that the application is done ..

She said that I shall recive the call tomorrow..

But I have doubts that the address she entered is full of spelling mistake. Which I cannot edit it ..

1. Will I get the card ?
2. If I don't get the card can this cibil enquiry removed .

3. Without full details will I get the card

I am attaching the photo of all below please reply.
how come cibil enquiry got triggered when no consent on pan/aadhaar was not entered by you nor no OTP was asked that the mystery. now everything is possible from removing cibil inquiry if card isn't approved so kindly wait and let approved/rejected email/sms arrive. which variant of sbi card is it?

bibak

TF Select
Okay, so SBI will keep showing the status as pending you just need to have patience. Most probably you will receive a verification call within a day or two after KYC, and the status will change to 'in process'. Just wait. Incase it declines due to the employee's fault then e-mail all her details and msgs with SBI PNO or maybe RBI Ombudsman later. For this keep contacting her and ask for the status and ask her to put your application on priority and do not forget to get a photograph of her Official ID Card. And no, SBI won't remove your inquiry from CIBIL even if you cancel your application.
By the way thanks for the reply 🙂..

It has been more than two days since it was done on Sunday and today is Tuesday so I doubt but the agent still saying wait there will be verification call then..

But my doubt was that as the status is still showing pending so is the form completed or not i don't know .

bibak

TF Select
how come cibil enquiry got triggered when no consent on pan/aadhaar was not entered by you nor no OTP was asked that the mystery. now everything is possible from removing cibil inquiry if card isn't approved so kindly wait and let approved/rejected email/sms arrive. which variant of sbi card is it?
Card variant till now not know but after approval it will be told .

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Card variant till now not know but after approval it will be told .
huh? how that possible! so it could be any variant of sbi card? LTF or paid either? next time don't give consent over the phone and ignore such call unless you request them to call us, cause the variant and LTF or paid should be know to the user.

bibak

TF Select
huh? how that possible! so it could be any variant of sbi card? LTF or paid either? next time don't give consent over the phone and ignore such call unless you request them to call us, cause the variant and LTF or paid should be know to the user.
All the above matter i have already told in detail above and with screenshot.. actually i don't know what will happen next ..

magneto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
By the way thanks for the reply 🙂..

It has been more than two days since it was done on Sunday and today is Tuesday so I doubt but the agent still saying wait there will be verification call then..

But my doubt was that as the status is still showing pending so is the form completed or not i don't know .
Trust me all banks have the worst credit application trackers. Do not rely on them. For Axis Bank even if you get the card, the tracker will keep showing "in progress" for years. In my case it took 5 days for SBI to update the tracker. Immediately after the first verification call, the status changed to "verification in progress". Earlier it kept showing "application to completed from your end" even after KYC. So just be patient. Also, in that call they will mention everything including the card variant, fees, benefits, etc. You can also request them to change the card variant but that's subject to approval.

bibak

TF Select
Trust me all banks have the worst credit application trackers. Do not rely on them. For Axis Bank even if you get the card, the tracker will keep showing "in progress" for years. In my case it took 5 days for SBI to update the tracker. Immediately after the first verification call, the status changed to "verification in progress". Earlier it kept showing "application to completed from your end" even after KYC. So just be patient. Also, in that call they will mention everything including the card variant, fees, benefits, etc. You can also request them to change the card variant but that's subject to approval.
As mentioned the status is incomplete but I received the message as you application is completed i shall receive the verification call .
Check here Screenshot_2023-05-15-16-20-28-014_com.android.chrome.jpg

magneto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Not yet received i don't know why ??
Just wait a week for the call. While you wait, keep messaging the card agent you applied with and ask them to complete any pending things like KYC and if everything's done, just keep forcing for verification call to be done at earliest