• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Urgent need help on SBI Credit card Application Pre approved(Update-Finally approved)

bibak

TF Select
Back 5 days I was receiving daily msg about credit card approved for 5 lakhs from SBICard number .. today I received the agent call she told that the card is pre approved 😠 and they only asked for my residence address and confirm it . She told that it is pre approved and there will be no cibil enquiry on it .. but after she asked my details there was a cibil enquiry instantly and i received the msg that my card application is done .. after that I received two msg of sbi card that I applied for credit card ..

After that I tried to check the status of my card then there is the incomplete form which application has on my address details after that there is nothing ..

Since the application is incomplete i doubt that the application is done ..

She said that I shall recive the call tomorrow..

But I have doubts that the address she entered is full of spelling mistake. Which I cannot edit it ..

1. Will I get the card ?
2. If I don't get the card can this cibil enquiry removed .

3. Without full details will I get the card

I am attaching the photo of all below please reply.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-14-18-53-56-812_com.android.mms.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-14-18-53-56-812_com.android.mms.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_20230514_185434.jpg
    IMG_20230514_185434.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_20230514_185530.jpg
    IMG_20230514_185530.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 221

bibak

TF Select
Just wait a week for the call. While you wait, keep messaging the card agent you applied with and ask them to complete any pending things like KYC and if everything's done, just keep forcing for verification call to be done at earliest
Ok will be doing this ..

More over i again received the msg Screenshot_2023-05-17-11-43-23-375_com.android.mms.jpg

Again and again.

magneto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Ok will be doing this ..

More over i again received the msg Screenshot_2023-05-17-11-43-23-375_com.android.mms.jpg

Again and again.
Actually if any product is pre-approved, then it must be visible in your mobile app. If due to some technical error it doesn't show in the app or Netbanking, then customer care is the last place one should go. Sure, an SMS will be sent for the offers, but not with such frequency. And if it was pre-approved then it would never show "upto 5L" of credit limit... These messages mean, if you apply through them with some surrogate such as existing card statement etc. then max limit you can get through this process is 5L, but that doesn't mean you get that limit. And yes it's a spam sender who is most probably also flooding your e-mail as well.
Stay Cautious ⚠️

bibak

TF Select
1. Msg received is from SBICard
2. Agent was not asking any details except my residence address.
2. Agent not asked for pan or adhar .
Now due to my continuous pressure of 3 days continuously she has already blocked me ..

She said wait for 48 hours but still now no reaction from her side that's all .

magneto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Now due to my continuous pressure of 3 days continuously she has already blocked me ..

Even I receive these spam pre approved emails & SMS:
Screenshot_20230517_124832_Gmail.jpg
Screenshot_20230517_125012_WhatsApp.jpg

magneto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

No Aadhar or PAN was asked but you got CIBIL Enquiries? Did you give your OTP atleast once for any reason in the application process?

bibak

TF Select
But actually i mean that it was directly from SBICARD..

Sad is that the agent blocked my number..

Secondly the form is incomplete with incorrect details..

So I hope i shall not receive any verification call that's all .

Only wrong done was cibil enquiry hit no problem..

Next time if they call me i shall directly close they numbers and stay cool .

magneto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
But actually i mean that it was directly from SBICARD..

Sad is that the agent blocked my number..

Secondly the form is incomplete with incorrect details..

So I hope i shall not receive any verification call that's all .

Only wrong done was cibil enquiry hit no problem..

Next time if they call me i shall directly close they numbers and stay cool .
Actually this happened with me in past with Paisabazaar. They sent me a disguised SMS for LTF Pre approved Kotak Credit Card and after applying, Kotak's agent re-applied the card and both applications declined mysteriously and I got two CIBIL Hits. Thereafter I never replied to any Emails/SMS/Calls regarding pre approved cards and loans.

bibak

TF Select
Yes I can see .. i can fill the details too but there is an error in residential address which she entered wrong details.. so I don't want to complete nor i don't want to apply new as it will hit new cibil entry

magneto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes I can see .. i can fill the details too but there is an error in residential address which she entered wrong details.. so I don't want to complete nor i don't want to apply new as it will hit new cibil entry
If you make changes in that option you won't get a CIBIL enquiry, only if you apply fresh you will get an CIBIL hit

bibak

TF Select
Actually this happened with me in past with Paisabazaar. They sent me a disguised SMS for LTF Pre approved Kotak Credit Card and after applying, Kotak's agent re-applied the card and both applications declined mysteriously and I got two CIBIL Hits. Thereafter I never replied to any Emails/SMS/Calls regarding pre approved cards and loans.hum t

If you make changes in that option you won't get a CIBIL enquiry, only if you apply fresh you will get an CIBIL hit
Can't edit the address she entered which is wrong so not in the mood to apply .

bibak

TF Select
Actually this happened with me in past with Paisabazaar. They sent me a disguised SMS for LTF Pre approved Kotak Credit Card and after applying, Kotak's agent re-applied the card and both applications declined mysteriously and I got two CIBIL Hits. Thereafter I never replied to any Emails/SMS/Calls regarding pre approved cards and loans.
But bro I am not applying nor applied through any means . I thought it's pre-approved and will only require home verification that's all but this was a gimmick that's all .. in life i shall never apply for sbi card that's all ..

magneto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
And finally came to know that it was done through Bankbazar.. the fraud company just now received the call
I am really surprised they manage to send SMS's and e-mails by disguising themselves as the bank. We need to take a strict action against these fraud companies ruining our credit reports and not giving assistance towards our application. They just apply and take no responsibility further.

bibak

TF Select
I am really surprised they manage to send SMS's and e-mails by disguising themselves as the bank. We need to take a strict action against these fraud companies ruining our credit reports and not giving assistance towards our application. They just apply and take no responsibility further.
Yes I am very sad for this doubt full move by Bankbazar .. don't trust Bankbazar.. And bank must take strict action

bibak

TF Select
Can you please provide some more details about the threat that you received from them?
So that some collective complaints could be raised against that shit.
I have photos of the process and lastly I recorded the last call which they threaten me of affecting my cibil score . If we can raise this complaint anywhere please help me so that I can teach them a lesson.