• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus [Urgent][Magnus] Card closure annual fee reversal denied

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
When does your bill get generated ? Did you make a charge after the renewal date of your card , that is on 17th Dec ? What are they referring to as “charge this month”. I just called up axis and they said we can reverse the charge provided no transaction was made AFTER the annual fee was charged.

Somebody from Twitter faced same problem. Did transaction after 10000 charges. He fought and got charge reversed. Its upto you how well and quick you fight.
Now my question Is, I have already completed 15 lacs spend and my renewal is in Jan-24, If I put request to close the card, Will they provide any additional benefits (rewards points) or any other things? As I already completed 15 lacs its free for me till another next year but still want to try if they want to retain me..

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I took the card in Dec 2022 and got harged 10K (whereas I thought it might be 12.5K). Next year , i.e. in Dec 2024, would I get charged 10K itself of would they charge 12.5K. Does anyone know?