• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Urgent help needed regarding complaint against LPG Gas dealers

• Thread starter Deleted member 16965
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 16965

Hi Everyone! I need your help regarding contact numbers/email ids of top level management from Oil and Gas sector (preferably HP Gas) as I have to escalate the matter to the highest authorities possible so that it might come to the light to them what daylight robbery is going on regarding LPG Gas bookings/deliveries. I had given a complaint to normal customer care executive against the dealer but it has not resulted in any fruitful result. The complaint was closed by the dealer with false justification so I have to escalate this matter to the upper management. The dealer is booking LPG cylinders by himself in alternate months from my account and delivering it to someone else without me getting any order/delivery notifications. This has come to the light when I had checked my LPG gas account online. Also, the dealer is doing malpractices by giving under-weight LPG gas cylinders and also demanding Rs 40-50 extra per order delivery.

Please share your valuable suggestions here as it will help many in this country. Almost all are suffering from this problem and it will help everyone if we can have contact details of the senior management from respective companies to look into this serious matter. Thanks in Advance !!

Tejo

TF Legend
Hi Everyone! I need your help regarding contact numbers/email ids of top level management from Oil and Gas sector (preferably HP Gas) as I have to escalate the matter to the highest authorities possible so that it might come to the light to them what daylight robbery is going on regarding LPG Gas bookings/deliveries. I had given a complaint to normal customer care executive against the dealer but it has not resulted in any fruitful result. The complaint was closed by the dealer with false justification so I have to escalate this matter to the upper management. The dealer is booking LPG cylinders by himself in alternate months from my account and delivering it to someone else without me getting any order/delivery notifications. This has come to the light when I had checked my LPG gas account online. Also, the dealer is doing malpractices by giving under-weight LPG gas cylinders and also demanding Rs 40-50 extra per order delivery.

Please share your valuable suggestions here as it will help many in this country. Almost all are suffering from this problem and it will help everyone if we can have contact details of the senior management from respective companies to look into this serious matter. Thanks in Advance !!
All will just ignore, it's past, company reputation.

If the dealer booking against your id, aren't you getting any details about booking like sms?

Officially there are no higher depart mails for grievance (disclosed ones).

1800 2333 555

D

Deleted member 16965

All will just ignore, it's past, company reputation.

If the dealer booking against your id, aren't you getting any details about booking like sms?

Officially there are no higher depart mails for grievance (disclosed ones).

1800 2333 555
I have already complained to number 1800 2333 555 and also to the LPG Feedback mentioned link but the dealer is closing the complaint without any proper resolution in this matter. This is why I want to take this matter to higher authorities as the dealer himself is involved in this fraud. I am not getting any SMS regarding booking/delivery when the dealer is booking the cylinder by himself although I do get an SMS for booking/delivery when I book the cylinder by myself.

Tejo

TF Legend
I have already complained to number 1800 2333 555 and also to the LPG Feedback mentioned link but the dealer is closing the complaint without any proper resolution in this matter. This is why I want to take this matter to higher authorities as the dealer himself is involved in this fraud. I am not getting any SMS regarding booking/delivery when the dealer is booking the cylinder by himself although I do get an SMS for booking/delivery when I book the cylinder by myself.
Atleast while closing, they assured you that this will not be repeat?

If not, lodge complain at pgportal
-> login -> lodge a complain -> other portfolio -> petroleum and gas ministry -> lpg -> blackmarketing -> PSU like hp gas, bharat gas etc -> fill the form.

Mostly this was done by delivery boys and people at the dealer distribution place.

D

Deleted member 16965

Atleast while closing, they assured you that this will not be repeat?

If not, lodge complain at pgportal
-> login -> lodge a complain -> other portfolio -> petroleum and gas ministry -> lpg -> blackmarketing -> PSU like hp gas, bharat gas etc -> fill the form.

Mostly this was done by delivery boys and people at the dealer distribution place.
Thanks!! I will lodge a complaint at pgportal. Can I also complaint in National Consumer Helpline (INGRAM) regarding this issue?