• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help needed urgent :2000 rs notes

doraemon

TF Legend
Hello
We have a shop which was closed for a long time and yesterday we opened it and while cleaning it
We found few 2000 rs notes in a cash box

Is there anything we can do to exchange them?

Our city doesn't have RBI office for exchange!

Can I deposit them in bank with undertaking? Or in CDM?

Really need your help in this
Thanks in advance

Apurvsahilz

TF Premier
Send notes via post to any of 19 Rubi issue offices along with your bank statement any documents like aadhar par voter I'd or passport etc and RBI note form available on RBI website

Apurvsahilz

TF Premier
Issue center list and 2000 note bank credit form attched

Attachments

• APPLICATION01112023C3C7C9B8E42F4E079E80C84419D3FAD4.pdf
    151.8 KB · Views: 4

VHARIA

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
After sending the notes to RBI it usually takes a couple of months to get the amount credited directly in to the bank

doraemon

TF Legend
Thank you so much for the help.

Can I send all notes in multiple envelope of 20k each?
I have 193 notes

Is it necessary to have insured post?
Or can I send it through normal speed post?

viswanath.t

TF Select
Contributor
Thank you so much for the help.

Can I send all notes in multiple envelope of 20k each?
I have 193 notes

Is it necessary to have insured post?
Or can I send it through normal speed post?
there is separate form to send at post office, you have to fill ur bank account details,serial no of each 2000 note(max 10 notes per post) with proofs(aadhar/pan/bank statement).
last month i have sent 6 notes(to rbi hyderabad close to my town) and received to my account after 2 weeks.. my postal charges was about rs.1000 as it is secured-post.

doraemon

TF Legend
Can I send through normal speed post?
there is separate form to send at post office, you have to fill ur bank account details,serial no of each 2000 note(max 10 notes per post) with proofs(aadhar/pan/bank statement).
last month i have sent 6 notes(to rbi hyderabad close to my town) and received to my account after 2 weeks.. my postal charges was about rs.1000 as it is secured-post.