• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Upgrade offer to regalia first

Praveen05

TF Select
I have a 1 year old freedom rupay card (paid) with hdfc. Other than the rupay UPI feature, I don't find any use with this card. Today I saw an upgrade offer to regalia first (refer image attached). But when I select the drop down in upgrade, it is showing rupay IOCL card only. Am I eligible for regalia first or not?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230928-102853_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230928-102853_Chrome.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 119
  • Screenshot_20230928-102925_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230928-102925_Chrome.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 119
I have a 1 year old freedom rupay card (paid) with hdfc. Other than the rupay UPI feature, I don't find any use with this card. Today I saw an upgrade offer to regalia first (refer image attached). But when I select the drop down in upgrade, it is showing rupay IOCL card only. Am I eligible for regalia first or not?
You can check your pre approved card upgrade offer here https://applyonline.hdfcbank.com/cr...html?icid=website_organic:ccupgradeprodpg#nbb

Verify with Mobile number, last four digits of your card with OTP. Check if they offer any other card or not. Otherwise wait for some more days for better card. IOCL is better for fuel transactions only.