• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Upgrade Offer for FYF Infinia metal card

parasf

TF Premier
Hi

I have regalia first with pretty good limit.
And this card is LTF

Now I get an upgrade offer of infinia metal with FYF & there after annual fees of ₹ 12500/-

I want to upgrade the card. But annual fees are very high for me. (As mostly my all cards are LFT)

So is there any suggestions to get INFINIA METAL LTF??

Please suggest good ideas

krishg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I think let me say out the popular opinion...

If you are worrying so much about 2250 then the Infinia card is not for you!

People think getting LTF card is steal deal... but it is actually not. You have to throw a lot of money to the bank. Interest lost / opportunity cost is way more than 2250
You are counting 1 RP = 1 Rupee... but that's only the best possible redeem option...average is around half..

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
That's exactly the point...if someone does not travel, then they can't get value out of it...
Yes. Then Infinia is not for them and there are better cashback cards around. Unless you can consistently do spends via smartbuy and get 6-7% value back via Apay vouchers

As I said, if there is difficulty in paying fees or if one cannot extract max value then leave Infinia aside. You are not the target customer for the card

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Getting Infinia LTF that too Metal is herculean task. Need lot of permissions and great TRV with HDFC. You need permission from Zonal Head or above permission that too on the basis of high TRV.

Try discussing with your BM. BTW FYF Metal Infinia is also a good offer.
GH has to approve which is way beyond ZH etc..,

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi

I have regalia first with pretty good limit.
And this card is LTF

Now I get an upgrade offer of infinia metal with FYF & there after annual fees of ₹ 12500/-

I want to upgrade the card. But annual fees are very high for me. (As mostly my all cards are LFT)

So is there any suggestions to get INFINIA METAL LTF??

Please suggest good ideas
Absolutely take it even if you don't use it.
Use it for 4-5 month then close it and keep it in your purse to flaunt it.
Then get axis ace and use it for your spends.😉

parasf

TF Premier
not useful to you and I would not recommend this upgrade.

Note: I assumed your spends like this for next 2 or 3 years.

Reason for not recommend: the points you accumulate for 2 to 3 lakhs not sufficient to redeem anything, so better convert to Millennia which you can fight for LTF and once your spends cross atleast 5L above then consider this upgrade // if better cards not available at that time.

What other LTF cards you have?
I have sbi simply click, sbi gold, hdfc regalia first, tataneu hdfc, sc reward plus, icici mmt, one card, Flipkart axis, kotak league rupay, idfc first select

parasf

TF Premier
Paras let us know whats your current HDFC CC limit and last 6M spend amount?
Since when you hold this Regalia?
Whats the reason HDFC gave offer to you??
My credit limit is around 8 lakhs
Last 6 months spend is approx 1.5 lakhs,
Regalia hold since last 5 to 6 years
Hdfc first offers me regalia gold,
But against fee of 2500+gst its not good option, so i didn't apply for it
Now they offer infinia metal.
(I don't know the reason, why they offer me infinia)