• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Union Bank of India Credit Card

Rashya

TF Select
Contact Union bank, i read somewhere one person converted Union bank Visa credit card to RuPay credit card.
I Requested for replacement of Visa Gold CC to Rupay platinum. Got a call today from union bank and I was informed that, to process the replacement request the card has to be activated by me.

I haven’t activated the card since they approved wrong card variant. Should I activate it?

Is it true?

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
I Requested for replacement of Visa Gold CC to Rupay platinum. Got a call today from union bank and I was informed that, to process the replacement request the card has to be activated by me.

I haven’t activated the card since they approved wrong card variant. Should I activate it?

Is it true?
Didn't understand. What you are saying ?

I think you request for card replacement but i think you need to tell them you want to conversion your card to RuPay.

Card replacement means, you want to block your existing card and issue a new one. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Rashya

TF Select
Didn't understand. What you are saying ?

I think you request for card replacement but i think you need to tell them you want to conversion your card to RuPay.

Card replacement means, you want to block your existing card and issue a new one. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yes, that’s what I don’t understand.

I do not want the Visa card, hence I have not activated it. Now they are telling to activate the visa card which was delivered to me in order to process the conversion of Visa gold variant to Rupay platinum variant