• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Uninstalled CRED ..not getting cashback ..any other good credit card payment app??

nikhil3693

TF Buzz
Cred has completely stopped giving cashback..i get only coins for credit card payment now..tried for 3 different cards and always getting coins only... RIP to good old times in CRED ..

I have made 6 payments so far on the app. No issues for payments as yet.

You can use the following link to download the app and make the first payment of INR 100 to test the app. Rewards are real since you can redeem them from vouchers for Amazon, Big Basket, etc. Thank you.

I also have above 20L Cred Coins, which are useless for all practical purposes.
Trying on Cheq. I natter my experience their. I have 3 CC their. I made payment on Cheq for my HDFC CC but they credited to my ICICI CC.
Immediately reported with request to rectify the mistake on their Chat on the App, but to no avail. They don't notice or take any action. Only option found is e-mail, reported over mail but without any response. Reminder sent but nil response.
Can someone suggest a remidy?
Try their Twitter support. It's easy.
My payment was stuck for 4 days, due date was nearing just dropped them message with transaction IDs and it was done in few minutes. Looks like if they have long queue of transaction it will take time, but they have option to prioritise transaction which they don't do unless we ask them.

CreditFreak

TF Buzz
Hi Everyone,

How many times can I pay credit card bill in cred in a month to get cashback roulette? In the about section it is saying that for each card I should be getting one roulette every week, but that seems to be wrong. If anyone knows please share.

Hi Everyone,

How many times can I pay credit card bill in cred in a month to get cashback roulette? In the about section it is saying that for each card I should be getting one roulette every week, but that seems to be wrong. If anyone knows please share.
If you pay a creditcard bill a roulette will be active for three days, and total of 12 times this roulette can be activated in a month.

iamvk

TF Premier
Cred has completely stopped giving cashback..i get only coins for credit card payment now..tried for 3 different cards and always getting coins only... RIP to good old times in CRED ..
Simply HDFC platinum debit card. If you have more bills to pay then open another HDFC savings account with platinum debit card. This covers 1.5 lac spends with flat 1% as cashback. I haven't tried, but heard indusind and RBL signature DCs are good. Do your research

gautamcool

TF Premier
Simply HDFC platinum debit card. If you have more bills to pay then open another HDFC savings account with platinum debit card. This covers 1.5 lac spends with flat 1% as cashback. I haven't tried, but heard indusind and RBL signature DCs are good. Do your research
Yes. With IndusInd Select and higher accounts, you can get multiple free debit cards
The MC world and Visa Signature cards each gives max 1050 CB every month on paying 112.5k via specific apps similar to HDFC Platinum. And Visa Platinum variant gives max 700 CB