• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Uni Paychek Pro

kkk

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi,

Wanted to understand what is Uni Paychek Pro? If I opt for this service, will my cibil score get effected? What is the catch they are ready to pay 50k per month interest free(for 15-20 days I guess)?

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi,

Wanted to understand what is Uni Paychek Pro? If I opt for this service, will my cibil score get effected? What is the catch they are ready to pay 50k per month interest free(for 15-20 days I guess)?

Wanted to understand what is Uni Paychek Pro?
Uni pay check is just uni cash , desired amount of withdrawal from a loan sanctioned on your name by cash , directly transferred by UNI technologies to your SB account.

If I opt for this service, will my cibil score get effected?
May be yes , every month they report your outstanding balance to cibil and no option for reducing the outstanding balance hence showing the same amount every month, Example : if loan sanctioned on your name 50000 and you withdrawal 40000 every month ,they report Loan sanctioned 50000 current balance 40000, it seems no repayment on your name.

What is the catch they are ready to pay 50k per month interest free(for 15-20 days I guess)?
Annual maintenance charges 250 to 1000rs based on your profile.
Assumption out of 10 customers 1 customer may caught debt ridden or paying interest beyond 15 days
Customer retention
Your data along with bank account details.

deep@vie

TF Legend
Hi,

stay away