• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Uni NX Wave - A myth or reality | Lets discuss

RajeshV

TF Premier
I was also offered the card and applied a few days back. vKYC done immediately and it says approved, but since then clicking on 'Get Card' just loads forever. I was never asked for card colour and stuff.

rafzy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Those with Uni NX Wave card from SBM* Bank, have you found any way to pay its bill via third party apps and earn DC rewards?
I have been issued this card for months, actually forgot to use it at all.. infact I'm least interested to use it since there are other cards which give better returns. My main reason for taking this was for 0 forex

anonymuos

TF Ace
I have been issued this card for months, actually forgot to use it at all.. infact I'm least interested to use it since there are other cards which give better returns. My main reason for taking this was for 0 forex
Correct, apart from 0% forex, it has no redeeming feature. But at least it works for intl txns, doesn't fail like RBL Safari. Those who've something like SBI Cashback or BOB Eterna get better rewards even with paying some forex % charges on intl txns.