• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Unable to transfer points from Travel Edge! OTP issue.

atulsingh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hello Everyone,

When I'm trying to transfer points to axis partners its sending OTP to unkown email id. It's showing "@und**" .
🧐

Also, my phone number is not visible on the text. (where i shows otp sent to this number)
So, I' not getting OTP on phone or on email! Has anyone faced this issue before!!??

As Usual Travel edge guys are clueless. Though ive sent them all the details.

Really appreciate all the help. WhatsApp Image 2023-06-16 at 1.57.25 PM - Copy.jpeg
Thanks

Last edited:

rkp0709

TF Buzz
Hello Everyone,

When I'm trying to transfer points to axis partners its sending OTP to unkown email id. It's showing "@und**" .
🧐

Also, my phone number is not visible on the text. (where i shows otp sent to this number)
So, I' not getting OTP on phone or on email! Has anyone faced this issue before!!??

Really appreciate all the help. WhatsApp Image 2023-06-16 at 1.57.25 PM - Copy.jpeg
Thanks
+1, Facing same issue for last few days, while adding any membership on Travel edge. Have raised issue with Axis as well, let's wait

Karvanna

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello Everyone,

🧐

Thanks
It took how many days To Resolve it..... I Have The Same Problem

manojkr

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have faced this on 30th July, spoke to TE support and they acknowledge the problem and confirmed that issue will be resolved soon. After 1 week, mailed PNO as well. Still waiting for this issue to be fixed.

Out of blue, TE email and phone got wiped out and now all ERs are stuck.

rafzy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I too having this issue since end of Jul 2023. Have been calling them daily and they say it will get fixed the next day and the story goes on. Today is 21st Aug and still not resolved. GOing to call them again.
Also send numerous emails to PNO and traveledge and they dont even bother to respond. However I get the auto response for ticket creation. These Axis people are utter useless

Last edited:

QUIKSILVER27

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I too having this issue since end of Jul 2023. Have been calling them daily and they say it will get fixed the next day and the story goes on. Today is 29th AUg and still not resolved. GOing to call them again.
Also send numerous emails to PNO and traveledge and they dont even bother to respond. However I get the auto response for ticket creation. These Axis people are utter useless
today is not 29th August..

rafzy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
does anyone have any resolution for this? I have been calling traveledge support multiple times in the past few weeks and they just keep saying its been escalated to the backend tech team but their promises are of no good. They are useless and has no power to make any changes. The won't connect me to the backend team saying they dont have a phone or email (which is BS). There's only almost a week for devaluation and I don't think this issue is going to get resolved as this could be Axis's strategy to lower their losses, by screwing up our reward points by not giving us access to redeem the same.Does anyone know the process to rasie this with RBI ombudsman? I've seen this website https://cms.rbi.org.in/cms/indexpage.html#engIt says we need to reach out after 30 days, and if we wait for it, will be in September, after which the points would be pretty useless with such high devaluation