• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to open Indie account

tsingla07

TF Buzz
I tried opening Indie account for zero forex charges. But in the app it shows that seems you are already an indusind bank customer. The thing is I had previously opened a FD through paytm on Indusind. I think this is the reason why I am getting this error. Can someone please help on how to get this resolved. I talked to the customer service, they said they are in the process to enable people like me to open the account but refused to provide any ETA. I am going to UAE in January and need this account for zero forex purposes.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231112_115440_INDIE~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20231112_115440_INDIE~2.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 62

AritraSaha

TF Legend
I tried opening Indie account for zero forex charges. But in the app it shows that seems you are already an indusind bank customer. The thing is I had previously opened a FD through paytm on Indusind. I think this is the reason why I am getting this error. Can someone please help on how to get this resolved. I talked to the customer service, they said they are in the process to enable people like me to open the account but refused to provide any ETA. I am going to UAE in January and need this account for zero forex purposes.
Sir , lot of ppl facing this problem.. if u follow the main indie thread.
You can call a no the no i dm you..
But indusind is very slow at this kind of problem..

If your in emergency, you can open indusind exclusive acc with same benefits..

theda

TF Premier
There is only one solution for this right now. You have to open a normal 0 bal indusind account > register for netbanking > link your aadhar.

After doing all these you can successfully open the Indie account.

SarPanch

TF Buzz
I have exactly same problem and I never had any bank account or credit card or any FD with IndusInd Bank, wondering where and what is it picking for me.

SarPanch

TF Buzz
There is only one solution for this right now. You have to open a normal 0 bal indusind account > register for netbanking > link your aadhar.

After doing all these you can successfully open the Indie account.
Does that mean, I have to deliberately open dual account with IndusInd ?.

Chiraggyl

TF Select
I have exactly same problem and I never had any bank account or credit card or any FD with IndusInd Bank, wondering where and what is it picking for me.
Have you ever opened fd in paytm? One of the customer service told me that its due to paytm fd.. they said they will fix this.. but not sure when

Lordkk

TF Premier
Have you ever opened fd in paytm? One of the customer service told me that its due to paytm fd.. they said they will fix this.. but not sure when
Message Here