• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to get approval for SBI Cashback CC?

ABHISHEKk

TF Buzz
I already have SimplyClick 5 years old card, but when I applying for Cashback card , they keep rejecting the application every time.
Is there any trick of approval for Cashback credit card for existing sbi card holders?

jeevanreddy58

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Sbi cashback card is rejected. When escalated to nodal office, they are offering secured cc based on term deposit. Not clearly mentioned if it will be cashback card or other basic card... Any idea what card they will provide?
This is basically for my wife.. she has 802 credit score. and may be 5 or 6 cc enquiries in last 3 months.. Icici Coral cc, Amz cc , legend cc, Bob cc available. But why they are asking for secured card with such high cibil ?
by the way she not working now. I have selected Self employed in sbi cc application.
How should I proceed? Shall I escalate it to principle nodal officer? any other path?
PFA

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240420_201954_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240420_201954_WhatsApp.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

sharma

TF Premier
My card is also getting declined.
Tried 4 times till now and gets rejected.

They are saying I'm over leveraged itseems.
Not sure how to get the card

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
My card is also getting declined.
Tried 4 times till now and gets rejected.

They are saying I'm over leveraged itseems.
Not sure how to get the card
There's absolutely no way to get it unless you increase your income drastically and/ or close quite a lot of unused CCs