• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to get approval for SBI Cashback CC?

ABHISHEKk

TF Buzz
I already have SimplyClick 5 years old card, but when I applying for Cashback card , they keep rejecting the application every time.
Is there any trick of approval for Cashback credit card for existing sbi card holders?

binno

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I already have SimplyClick 5 years old card, but when I applying for Cashback card , they keep rejecting the application every time.
Is there any trick of approval for Cashback credit card for existing sbi card holders?
Instant rejection ? Without cibil enquiry ?
If yes then change number apply again

I am trying in Bangalore
How many SBI credit card you got earlier including upgraded and closed cards. If total number is 3 or above then that might be the issue. Generally we can have maximum 3 SBI credit cards but sometimes they will include closed and upgraded card in this list.
I was struggled a lot due to this issue and after continuous fight for 3 months, issue got resolved.

ABHISHEKk

TF Buzz
How many SBI credit card you got earlier including upgraded and closed cards. If total number is 3 or above then that might be the issue. Generally we can have maximum 3 SBI credit cards but sometimes they will include closed and upgraded card in this list.
I was struggled a lot due to this issue and after continuous fight for 3 months, issue got resolved.
I had two card Sbi simplyclick and Fbb .. Fbb is already I closed 8-9 months ago. Only Simplyclick is active now.

ABHISHEKk

TF Buzz
What you did?

RaviAgl

TF Premier
TF Family
Dude is giving the impression for people without a Cashback card, that he has some trick up his sleeve. Only a matter of time when people realize he is wearing a sleeveless shirt and will be utterly disappointed after going through this post.

@Pavan. Please change title to be more suitable to the context provided.
Done,

Changed the title. Hope it is ok now.

Thanks!!

1. Can someone please confirm if it's still possible to obtain the cashback card based on C2C?

2. I have an SBI account, but my online banking password needs to be reset ( Branch Visit). Additionally, I don't have a debit card at the moment. Can someone please explain how the application process works in this situation? Will they ask me to log in to Internet Banking or use a debit card for verification?

RaviAgl

TF Premier
TF Family
1. Can someone please confirm if it's still possible to obtain the cashback card based on C2C?

I don't know about it, but yes as per knowledge goes, it should be possible.

2. I have an SBI account, but my online banking password needs to be reset ( Branch Visit). Additionally, I don't have a debit card at the moment. Can someone please explain how the application process works in this situation? Will they ask me to log in to Internet Banking or use a debit card for verification?

They will take your signature on a prescribed form. There are many options including change of mobile number, email-id, address, issue of new card, reset of netbanking credentials, closure of account and so on. Just tick the correct option. Fill up your name, customer information id (CIF Number), account number, mobile number and submit it to the bank.

Take verbal confirmation that your request has been accepted. You will receive a password mailer. It could be at the bank or at your home address. For PNB, it was your home address earlier and now they are delivering passwords from the branch to the account holder only. Ask the official where the bank will deliver your password mailer. You should get it in 7-10 days.

Thanks!!

I don't know about it, but yes as per knowledge goes, it should be possible.

They will take your signature on a prescribed form. There are many options including change of mobile number, email-id, address, issue of new card, reset of netbanking credentials, closure of account and so on. Just tick the correct option. Fill up your name, customer information id (CIF Number), account number, mobile number and submit it to the bank.

Take verbal confirmation that your request has been accepted. You will receive a password mailer. It could be at the bank or at your home address. For PNB, it was your home address earlier and now they are delivering passwords from the branch to the account holder only. Ask the official where the bank will deliver your password mailer. You should get it in 7-10 days.

Thanks!!
Thank you for detail reply, actually you answered one of the question I was wondering.

but I was actually asking here, while applying sbi card online and if sbi is asking verify online either net banking or debit coz i dont have both at this point.