• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to add IDFC Vistara to Payzapp

kameshee17

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

Trying to add IDFC Vistara to Payzapp but its not working. Is there any way to get this done. Does payzapp work for IDFC cards?

bigbyte

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I added IDFC Wealth card to Payzapp Today. Added 1000 + 49000 , Total 50000 to wallet successfully.

After 49000 transaction received a verification call from IDFC.

However, after that IDFC card was showing "Please contact your bank" in payzapp app.

Payzapp se seedha NPS mei daala.
Lolz, mera kaam tau ho gaya.

kameshee17

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have raised the complaint to both Payzapp and IDFC and both are pointing each other. I have escalated this issue on Twitter as well
Thank you, the credit card cannot be added for now but you can make a payment via payzapp and select the credit card directly for payment. I tried it for rent payment and it worked. You can try this if it works for you

hgarg5072

TF Buzz
Thank you, the credit card cannot be added for now but you can make a payment via payzapp and select the credit card directly for payment. I tried it for rent payment and it worked. You can try this if it works for youhank you, the credit card cannot be added for now but you can make a payment via payzapp and select the credit card directly for payment. I tried it for rent payment and it worked. You can try this if it w
Thanks. It worked