• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Two Credit Card From IDFC First Bank - Possible Or Not?

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
IDFC First bank normally offers one credit card per customer, but few users managed to get 2 credit cards from IDFC First Bank.

IMG-20220802-WA0046.jpg

In this post I'll tell you how to get two credit cards from IDFC First Bank.
For this you need -
A mobile number that is linked to an IDFC First Bank A/C or any IDFC first bank product excluding credit card.

Process -
Click on this link - https://bit.ly/3byZA2q
Enter Your name, date of birth, and the mobile no (not your existing number) & click on get otp.
On the next page, IDFC First will ask you to enter you PAN, aadhaar, address details & work details - enter everything.
Select other bank credit card statement as income proof.
You have to enter your own PAN, Aadhaar, Address & Work Details.
If you are lucky, IDFC First Bank will show you credit card offer on the next page.

Apply And Try Your Luck.

Note- This process might not work for you.

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
In general IDFC doesn't offer 2 core cards
The simplest way of doing it is first customize your card with some 199 Rs , they will send you the pictured card , your old card also remains active

Then ask for an upgrade , the customized card won't get closed and a new card will be issued. This is how I got upgraded from select to wealth and both of them are active ..
Now coming to co-branded cards there are no such restrictions , I took CV , Power & Power plus cards too.

P.S - the limits are merged across all cards be it core or co-branded
Having multiple cards from IDFC will have multiple accounts on CIBIL or only one account??

MOhit __

TF Ace
Contributor
he simplest way of doing it is first customize your card with some 199 Rs , they will send you the pictured card , your old card also remains active

Then ask for an upgrade , the customized card won't get closed and a new card will be issued. This is how I got upgraded from select to wealth
After we obtain the pictured card, would they quickly upgrade Select to Wealth card by email?