• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trifecta post effect LOL...Can i get LT free MRCC since i got Smart Earn or how to get MRCC easily

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Dear CC Enthusiasts,
After looking at the trifecta guide yesterday I got to know how best we can harvest from AmEx!
Can i get LT free MRCC since i got paid Smart Earn or how to get MRCC easily for a good combo to get max MRs.
note: my smart earn with limit around 4l is 1 day old approved yesterday and got bluedart track details.
TIA

dhshankar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Free MRCC is no possible based on smart earn card relationship with Amex . To get companion MRCC (free variant ) - you should have either Platinum/Gold charge card

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Free MRCC is no possible based on smart earn card relationship with Amex . To get companion MRCC (free variant ) - you should have either Platinum/Gold charge card
Thanks buddy so I’ve to get gold charge so that free mrcc…
Btw I already have smartearn cc so if I add gold charge mrcc combo will I get platinum travel in future?
How Amex use limits fyi currently with smartearn I have 393000

dhshankar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How does one ask for ask for MRCC as companion?
Would it be a fresh application or can one request customer care?
Normally, Companion card offers sent by Amex via emails like below (this is old email which I got in 2020)

You can try calling customer care once asking for companion card .(not quite sure if they are issuing companion cards now)

1663902228684.png

Raman

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Did anyone get any update on this?
I have Platinum Travel Card, and I want to get Gold Charge with MRCC as a companion. Should I apply for a gold charge and then request MRCC as a companion, or should I talk to customer care before applying for a Gold Charge?

Please suggest

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
Did anyone get any update on this?
I have Platinum Travel Card, and I want to get Gold Charge with MRCC as a companion. Should I apply for a gold charge and then request MRCC as a companion, or should I talk to customer care before applying for a Gold Charge?

Please suggest
As per AMex they are issuing companion cards for now..need to wait for few more months

Raman

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Mrcc and smartearn no worries the respective milestones for fee waiver spending is 1.5 lac and 40k which is much easy.
Ask free companion as gold card to platinum travel
that's a good point, but going by previous comments in this thread, it seems like Amex only issues companion cards with the charge cards, and Platinum travel is not a charge card. Is it still somehow possible?

Getting add-on based on SmartEarn is not possible. To upgrade my Amex experience I have applied for Gold Charge, and will apply for an add-on card after I get Gold Charge. I had just confirmed the same with the customer service executive before I applied for the Gold charge.

Raman

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Getting add-on based on SmartEarn is not possible. To upgrade my Amex experience I have applied for Gold Charge, and will apply for an add-on card after I get Gold Charge. I had just confirmed the same with the customer service executive before I applied for the Gold charge.
Thank you for sharing this. Considering the information you have shared, I think I can also apply for Gold Charge Card and later request the companion card