• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tricks to increase credit card limit without income proof/Documents.

SoggypastA

TF Premier
What a coincidence I was about to post similar kind of question.

Can I request HDFC for limit enhancement on the basis of recent ITR by mailing them? I think my RM is useless its been 2 weeks he is adding my mothers account in my preferred family banking.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What a coincidence I was about to post similar kind of question.

Can I request HDFC for limit enhancement on the basis of recent ITR by mailing them? I think my RM is useless its been 2 weeks he is adding my mothers account in my preferred family banking.
How old is your CC?
You can email them the limit enhancement form along with ITR.

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Don't generalize.
Be specific on which bank/card do you seek LE for?
I am currently looking for HDFC.

But I made the question generic because there might be someone who knows the process of ICICI/BoB/IDFC it can be any bank so they too can share their experience.

Also if someone else also needs the trick for other bank, other than I am looking for then the person can find this thread useful.🙂

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
H
I am currently looking for HDFC.

But I made the question generic because there might be someone who knows the process of ICICI/BoB/IDFC it can be any bank so they too can share their experience.

Also if someone else also needs the trick for other bank, other than I am looking for then the person can find this thread useful.🙂
What is your current Limit & last time when your LE happened?

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I'm sorry, read your post a bit late.
In that case you have to wait since, HDFC releases offer once in a year.
Meanwhile what you can do maintain good balance/transaction in your savings account.
Already have funds of around 5L including FD
And have filled the upgrade form for Classic Banking twice😢😢
As you are stating does HDFC releases LE offer once a year for everyone for sure?
Coz I have seen PPL not received LE for 2 years🥺

Also my card is 5month old and they say that the cc need to be atleast 6month old for LE

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Already have funds of around 5L including FD
And have filled the upgrade form for Classic Banking twice😢😢
As you are stating does HDFC releases LE offer once a year for everyone for sure?
Coz I have seen PPL not received LE for 2 years🥺

Also my card is 5month old and they say that the cc need to be atleast 6month old for LE
Yes, for me it is once every year since I don't maintain any balance in the savings account.
Since you maintain a very good balance for them so you might get a very good offer soon.
Fingers crossed.

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Does anyone know how can we increase credit card limit without income proof.

Either we get the offer upfront from bank or requesting ourselves.

Or if you know any specific way for any particular bank.
All banks ways/tricks are welcomed.

Edit: I am currently looking for HDFC limit increase.

@Subhankar @souvikdey2002 @Batmanbaba @prc1990 @TechnoFino @AllSeeker @fatehbajwa @StanRoute66
For HDFC, try this trick as posted by @jay on his twitter handle. It's a well detailed thread, thus posting the link here directly rather than a writeup by myself. Thanks Jay for the thread :)

imrajib

TF Buzz
Recently for the last 2 years HDFC has not pushed any LE offer. I am using my card for the last 1 year with 31k limit. If I spend 100% of my credit limit is there any chances for LE?