• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Credit Card Axis is providing all entry level cards to super premium cards pre-approved without income documents

mrbean007

TF Buzz
Hi folks. Wanted to share you my success story with Axis Bank. I had applied for Axis Bank Indian Oil credit card in around 6 months back which got approved with limit of 5 Lakhs without income documents through a agent. Well I dint intended to have that card considering not much beneficial card except fuel. Stil I took it considering will close before getting annual fees charged on that card. I am currently having a nominal use of 3-4k pm on Axis IOCL card as using other cards of Axis RBL and HDFC with much more benefits than IOCL

Well was looking for pre-approved credit card offers on Axis App and still was not showing any cards pre-approved since last 6 months.
Yesterday suddenly I felt like scrolling pre-approved page of Axis app again considering I get some better card as was intending to get some premium card from Axis. Finally Axis was showing all Axis Bank card which they sell from Entry level card Axis Airtel, Axis Ace and Axis Flipkart to Super premium cards like Axis Magnus, Axis reserve, Axis Select, Axis Atlas all these cards were showing pre-approved in Axis app along with Joining and annual fees as per their process. The game changer was they were also giving all rare and super premium cards pre-approved without any Income documents.

So my suggestion to everyone is kindly check you pre-approved section on Axis app incase you are trying to get another Axis card.

P.S. my existing Axis Credit card limit is 5 lakhs and also i am not having any other relationship with Axis.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi folks. Wanted to share you my success story with Axis Bank. I had applied for Axis Bank Indian Oil credit card in around 6 months back which got approved with limit of 5 Lakhs without income documents through a agent. Well I dint intended to have that card considering not much beneficial card except fuel. Stil I took it considering will close before getting annual fees charged on that card. I am currently having a nominal use of 3-4k pm on Axis IOCL card as using other cards of Axis RBL and HDFC with much more benefits than IOCL

Well was looking for pre-approved credit card offers on Axis App and still was not showing any cards pre-approved since last 6 months.
Yesterday suddenly I felt like scrolling pre-approved page of Axis app again considering I get some better card as was intending to get some premium card from Axis. Finally Axis was showing all Axis Bank card which they sell from Entry level card Axis Airtel, Axis Ace and Axis Flipkart to Super premium cards like Axis Magnus, Axis reserve, Axis Select, Axis Atlas all these cards were showing pre-approved in Axis app along with Joining and annual fees as per their process. The game changer was they were also giving all rare and super premium cards pre-approved without any Income documents.

So my suggestion to everyone is kindly check you pre-approved section on Axis app incase you are trying to get another Axis card.

P.S. my existing Axis Credit card limit is 5 lakhs and also i am not having any other relationship with Axis.
Nothing new . This was Always the case .

@vaibhav111 @ashwink merge with existing threads.

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Axis is down in the dumps after last devaluation, so they're giving away their cards easily ,

The bigger question is do we take it ?
I already have a Magnus(Vanilla) and an Vistara Signature Card ,I'll closing down Magnus later this year and I'm still contemplating whether to hold on to Vistara Signature or not

Unless getting FYF or LTF ,none of thier cards seem worth it anymore imo

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Axis is down in the dumps after last devaluation, so they're giving away their cards easily ,

I already have a Magnus(Vanilla) and an Vistara Signature Card ,I'll closing down Magnus later this year and I'm still contemplating whether to hold on to Vistara Signature or not

Isn't vistara getting discontinued?
They aren't taking new application

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Isn't vistara getting discontinued?
They aren't taking new application
Mine is still working ,although I've stopped using it since i finished 4.5L spends this card anniversary

I spoke to customer care multiple times, they've no idea about the discontinuing

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Mine is still working ,although I've stopped using it since i finished 4.5L spends this card anniversary

I spoke to customer care multiple times, they've no idea about the discontinuing
They had no idea for anything..
Most dumb bank
Can't even give clear instructions to cc
Kotak Bank cc are more informed
Even Jana small finance bank

mrbean007

TF Buzz

Even after deviation still few cards like Axis Ace and Axis Airtel and few other are way ahead as compared to other banks and should definitely can be taken

Tensor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Why did they say they will replace it with Atlas-
Maybe because Atlas is a travel centric product and has both Vistara and Air India as transfer partners. IndusInd on the other hand, has phased out it's Vistara Explorer card altogether.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Maybe because Atlas is a travel centric product and has both Vistara and Air India as transfer partners. IndusInd on the other hand, has phased out it's Vistara Explorer card altogether.
Atlas has been devalued 🌚 in welcome benefits
God knows where will they stop