• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trick to get Amazon Pay Wallet UPI

not getting the option.
i haven't done the kyc. anyone here who got the option but haven't done kyc/enabled Amazon upi?
I didn't do kyc, I transferred Amazon wallet balance via Paytm to bank account. I tried to pay credit card bill and successfully paid from Amazon wallet money. But If you don't complete kyc, there will be some restriction and limit to add money to Amazon wallet using credit card through uber app

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
I didn't do kyc, I transferred Amazon wallet balance via Paytm to bank account. I tried to pay credit card bill and successfully paid from Amazon wallet money. But If you don't complete kyc, there will be some restriction and limit to add money to Amazon wallet using credit card through uber app
You have Amazon wallet mini kyc account.

Amazon wallet mini kyc user also eligible for Amazon wallet UPI but only for Merchant UPI payment.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
how did you transfer Amazon balance to bank acct via paytm?

Rjain1111

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I am seeing the Amazon upi option on my android phone but no option on iPhone.

Any idea what the problem can be ?

Have updated ios, uninstalled/installed app. But the option is not coming.

Photos attached of same account. To use on android I will need to insert sim there.

Attachments

• 4A898B1F-1B8E-48B6-A063-574A3121BDDB.jpeg
    4A898B1F-1B8E-48B6-A063-574A3121BDDB.jpeg
    985.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 4DC7C635-EAAE-48F6-A782-46F446454DD1.jpeg
    4DC7C635-EAAE-48F6-A782-46F446454DD1.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I am seeing the Amazon upi option on my android phone but no option on iPhone.

Any idea what the problem can be ?

Have updated ios, uninstalled/installed app. But the option is not coming.

Photos attached of same account. To use on android I will need to insert sim there.
People having money for a iphone...dont need any tricks or offer.....logic by every other company.....so enjoy the apple ecosystem....pay for everything.....forget the word loot/tricks/offers

Garry

TF Select
Can you please confirm if it works on iPhone also ? I tried on iPhone but failed. Please help if any workaround for iPhone.