• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trick to get Amazon Pay Wallet UPI

Infiniti

TF Select
VIP Lounge
10k for bank transfer and 20k for Merchant UPI (total 30k)

For merchant UPI payment - open your amazon account on any other device or login any other Amazon account, now pay your credit card repayment, manually enter your Amazon wallet UPI ID and accept from your Amazon account.

Ta-da! now you paid credit card bill using credit card.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
sorry didn't understand the credit card payment via Amazon balance UPI part. I can't see the option to add my Amazon balance UPI ID on Cred. and Amazon pay balance can't be used on Amazon itself. could you please clarify?

Infiniti

TF Select
VIP Lounge

For merchant UPI payment - open your amazon account on any other device or login any other Amazon account, now pay your credit card repayment, manually enter your Amazon wallet UPI ID and accept from your Amazon account.

basically options for getting the 20k merchant limit to bank?

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
sorry didn't understand the credit card payment via Amazon balance UPI part. I can't see the option to add my Amazon balance UPI ID on Cred. and Amazon pay balance can't be used on Amazon itself. could you please clarify?
login any other Amazon account in your browser or login same amazon account in your browser.

Now go to credit card bill pay option, enter your credit card details and payment option, manually enter your Amazon wallet UPI ID.

if you dnt know what's your Amazon wallet UPI ID then "your Amazon register mobile number + @amazonpay" is your Amazon wallet UPI ID.

For example - your Amazon register mobile number is 99xxxxxxxx then your Amazon wallet UPI ID is "99xxxxxxxx@amazonpay"

Now send payment request from your amazon account.

Open your Amazon app and accept the payment.

Infiniti

TF Select
VIP Lounge
login any other Amazon account in your browser or login same amazon account in your browser.

Now go to credit card bill pay option, enter your credit card details and payment option, manually enter your Amazon wallet UPI ID.

if you dnt know what's your Amazon wallet UPI ID then "your Amazon register mobile number + @amazonpay" is your Amazon wallet UPI ID.

For example - your Amazon register mobile number is 99xxxxxxxx then your Amazon wallet UPI ID is "99xxxxxxxx@amazonpay"

man, you guys are next level! I am under the 5k limit since got kyc today but will try this tomorrow. thanks! I'm sure this will get curtailed soon but enjoy till the party last I suppose :)

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
man, you guys are next level! I am under the 5k limit since got kyc today but will try this tomorrow. thanks! I'm sure this will get curtailed soon but enjoy till the party last I suppose :)
Sometimes you need to wait 48-72hrs and your new register 5k limit will reset.

Also note - Amazon Wallet UPI also available for mini Kyc Amazon wallet users too but mini kyc users only pay to Merchant UPI.

Follow my above comment trick to pay to your credit card bill using your Amazon wallet mini kyc, Amazon Wallet UPI.

Amazon wallet mini kyc limit is 10k per month, only for Merchant UPI payment.

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Also note - Amazon Wallet UPI also available for mini Kyc Amazon wallet users too but mini kyc users only pay to Merchant UPI.

Follow my above comment trick to pay to your credit card bill using your Amazon wallet mini kyc, Amazon Wallet UPI.

Amazon wallet mini kyc limit is 10k per month, only for Merchant UPI payment.
Does paying via Amazon pay UPI require SIM to be in the mobile device? Like if I login to my Amazon account on another mobile without the SIM, will I be able to approve Payment collect requests to Merchant UPIs?

Infiniti

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Does paying via Amazon pay UPI require SIM to be in the mobile device? Like if I login to my Amazon account on another mobile without the SIM, will I be able to approve Payment collect requests to Merchant UPIs?
I think no because number/SIM is one of UPI's factor authentication.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Definitely sim required to execute upi transactions tried it without sim but throwing error.
Good that it’s not like paytm which needs to login itself sim requirement there.

zealot

TF Premier

I did it too.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
I did it too.
Free Ola Money Wallet, Mobikwik Wallet, Freecharge Wallet, Airtel Wallet, Phonepe Wallet, Credit card/prepaid card to free bank transfer/credit card bill pay.

First load money using this Ola/Mobikwik/airtel/Freecharge Wallets/Credit Cards/Prepaid Cards to Pencilton RuPay card Wallet and then use Pencilton RuPay card to direct load money in your Amazonpay wallet and then use Amazon Wallet UPI to Bank transfer.

Note - Pencilton RuPay card directly supported for Amazon wallet load, no need for Uber app trick.

Download Pencilton RuPay card Wallet here -

Just create any fake child details to create Pencilton RuPay Card wallet.

rjsudeep

TF Premier

Easy steps to be flagged and blocked for suspicious behaviour. :LOL:

Infiniti

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Free Ola Money Wallet, Mobikwik Wallet, Freecharge Wallet, Airtel Wallet, Phonepe Wallet, Credit card/prepaid card to free bank transfer/credit card bill pay.

First load money using this Ola/Mobikwik/airtel/Freecharge Wallets/Credit Cards/Prepaid Cards to Pencilton RuPay card Wallet and then use Pencilton RuPay card to direct load money in your Amazonpay wallet and then use Amazon Wallet UPI to Bank transfer.

Note - Pencilton RuPay card directly supported for Amazon wallet load, no need for Uber app trick.

Download Pencilton RuPay card Wallet here -

Just create any fake child details to create Pencilton RuPay Card wallet.
but this would still be capped in the 10k P2P limit for Amazon pay to bank right?

Easy steps to be flagged and blocked for suspicious behaviour. :LOL:
I read the T&Cs of Amazon balance, credit card, and uber. This doesn't seem to be an issue in any of them directly but bank does mention of "misuse of rewards could lead to cancellation". definitely has risks. but nobody seems to have faced a flag yet.

rjsudeep

TF Premier
I read the T&Cs of Amazon balance, credit card, and uber. This doesn't seem to be an issue in any of them directly but bank does mention of "misuse of rewards could lead to cancellation". definitely has risks. but nobody seems to have faced a flag yet.
Issue is that systems flag these transactions automatically, and if it does get blocked, getting it sorted is a nightmare!

Infiniti

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Issue is that systems flag these transactions automatically, and if it does get blocked, getting it sorted is a nightmare!
agreed. rewards value is 12k p.a. assuming 3.3% RR. Tough call. but I would think the flagging might be by Amazon and not the bank since the latter earns on the MDR from former. getting a new amazon account opened might not be much of a hassle.

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I think no because number/SIM is one of UPI's factor authentication.
Definitely sim required to execute upi transactions tried it without sim but throwing error.
Good that it’s not like paytm which needs to login itself sim requirement there.
Paytm is better, it allows without the SIM too and multi-device login also