• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trick to get Amazon Pay Wallet UPI

Shashank2210

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
For me its showing zero balance in Apay even though having balance of Rs 3.4k.

Attachments

• image_picker8188710418611200941.png
    image_picker8188710418611200941.png
    81.9 KB · Views: 36

lhgeek

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Amazon

Upi balance to bank option unlock trick

First update(if available in play store)

Then check

If not

Then logout & data clear

Then relogin

Then check

If not, then again only logout, no need to data clear

Then again check

I got in 1st attempt itself after doing this...
Can you update your post to also mention that you need to log out of all devices?

I share my Amazon account with my wife and until i logged out of her device, i couldn't get this option. Best option is to go Account settings - Content and devices and deregister all logged in devices. Then following your steps helps.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Can you update your post to also mention that you need to log out of all devices?

I share my Amazon account with my wife and until i logged out of her device, i couldn't get this option. Best option is to go Account settings - Content and devices and deregister all logged in devices. Then following your steps helps.
Done

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

this doesnt work in just one day, u have to clear data, log in/log out frequently upto 3-4 days.

RAJAT1

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
So right now we can only transfer 10k per month to our bank account. Is my understanding correct?

Paras Jain

TF Premier
Finally after clearing several times i am able to get the option. But now I can't add money to wallet directly using credit card

Shraaj

TF Premier
Amazon Pay Balance (Money) UPI Transfer is constantly failing for me,never had transferred any amount or i didn't do any Wallet Loading like Violation of there policy still my UPI is failing ,Complained it to Amazon they said,wait for some time we will resolve it

Infiniti

TF Select
VIP Lounge
is there a daily limit for transferring from Amazon pay? did for 5k in 3 transactions but not able to do more.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
dear all, kindly place a comment here if the same gets rolled over for iOS, i got fed up changing my sim to android and use the 10k limit of wallet upi and it will be better amazon makes the update to apple too...

Infiniti

TF Select
VIP Lounge
okay just saw the limits section faq. 5k on the day of completing full kyc (applicable for me). but only 10k per month for transferring to bank - unfortunate.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
okay just saw the limits section faq. 5k on the day of completing full kyc (applicable for me). but only 10k per month for transferring to bank - unfortunate.
10k for bank transfer and 20k for Merchant UPI (total 30k)

For merchant UPI payment - open your amazon account on any other device or login any other Amazon account, now pay your credit card repayment, manually enter your Amazon wallet UPI ID and accept from your Amazon account.

Ta-da! now you paid credit card bill using credit card.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: