• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trick to get all RuPay/Visa/Amex/Diners club Card & UPI user - Free 3GB High-Speed Global Internet Access for 15 Days

drsel

TF Legend
So when the SIM card is delivered by courier can you use it to make international calls from India or take it abroad and use when abroad for international roaming?

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
No validation meaning?
It just means it is a valid 16 digit Luhns number.
Also, flexiroam doesn't validate the number or even save the number. same number can be used multiple times.

telescope

TF Ace
So when the SIM card is delivered by courier can you use it to make international calls from India or take it abroad and use when abroad for international roaming?
No calls or sms allowed. Only data. Most probably will work in India also.

drsel

TF Legend
No calls or sms allowed. Only data. Most probably will work in India also.
We don't need data in India.
So when we go abroad can we insert the SIM, activate it from the app and use the data to make WhatsApp phone calls?

will it function like a local SIM card bought abroad?

Last edited:

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
tip - use ios device and get esim instantly
from installing app to esim and esim activation - 5 mins

i didn't activated the data plan yet (can be activated and used before 31 dec)

drsel

TF Legend
tip - use ios device and get esim instantly
from installing app to esim and esim activation - 5 mins

i didn't activated the data plan yet (can be activated and used before 31 dec)
E-SIM is not free on the Android app.

Did you order the SIM card by giving your address and then did you say your phone is unlocked?

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
E-SIM is not free on the Android app.

Did you order the SIM card by giving your address and then did you say your phone is unlocked?
i used ios app
got option for esim only, and added esim directly to my device, sim already activated, didn't activated the data plan. data plan is showing in app i can activate the plan untill 31 dec

raj007

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Guys can anyone explain if I activate it then how can I know the number of the sim? The number belongs to which country code?