• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Top credit card management app. For bill payments and reminders

gagan1192

TF Buzz
I have multiple cards with varying due dates. Kindly suggest an app to track the amount due and due date like cred.

pleasegiveltf

TF Select
Speak to your bank and set the due dates to a fixed date :)

Yep! This is the best way. Simple is often the best solution.

Even if you use some app, it's a headache to deal with multiple due dates especially once your
cross 4-6 cards. Apps like CRED have also (sometimes) missed notifying and transactions have sometimes failed, which could result in a missed payment.

I now have 6 cards and the first thing I did when I got a new card is call the CC, change the statement generation to the 2nd of every month. I then make a payment around ~15th of the month for all my cards preferably using the UPI address associated with the cards (if the card has one).

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Yep! This is the best way. Simple is often the best solution.

Even if you use some app, it's a headache to deal with multiple due dates especially once your
cross 4-6 cards. Apps like CRED have also (sometimes) missed notifying and transactions have sometimes failed, which could result in a missed payment.

I now have 6 cards and the first thing I did when I got a new card is call the CC, change the statement generation to the 2nd of every month. I then make a payment around ~15th of the month for all my cards preferably using the UPI address associated with the cards (if the card has one).
But many cards have a specific set of dates , and bill generation date can only be selected from those , so when we pass 10 to 15 cards then having same bill date across all cards is not possible

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have multiple cards with varying due dates. Kindly suggest an app to track the amount due and due date like cred.
It's not very difficult you just neet to adjust your billing date's accordingly. Personally I set my billing date around 15 and around 28 of every month for all my cards so that I only have to make payments 2 times a month.

For date's you can use any notes or reminder app,
I use TickTick App.

IMG_20230127_192533.jpg
IMG_20230127_192601.jpg

I've created a widget which shows me upcoming bills directly on my phone's home screen so that I never ever miss them.

Last edited:

sarojskm99

TF Buzz
It's not very difficult you just neet to adjust your billing date's accordingly. Personally I set my billing date around 15 and around 28 of every month for all my cards so that I only have to make payments 2 times a month.

I use TickTick.
IMG_20230127_192533.jpg
IMG_20230127_192601.jpg

I've created a widget which shows me upcoming bills directly on my phone's home screen so that I never ever miss them.
which widget app name plz

phani11

TF Premier
This is how I do,
there is a snooze feature in gmail app, whenever I get credit card email statement, I check the statement thoroughly if all the transactions ( including cashback/reward points) mentioned are correct , In case of mismatch I immediately report to bank.
If everything is good, I see the due date to submit the bill, and I snooze the email 2 days before the due date, than that email is snoozed and I get the same email/notification from google gmail app along with snoozed icon. I immediately pay the fees.

Waynoway

TF Buzz

I use TickTick App.

IMG_20230127_192533.jpg
IMG_20230127_192601.jpg

the best app for all sort of reminders. i use it for almost everything. but I'm the guy who doesn't like to put all eggs in a single basket so worried what happens if tick tick shuts down.