• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best apps and payment methods for credit card bill payment

divyam_taparia

TF Select
Hello
Few apps and methods are:
Cred
Cheq
Hdfc payzapp
Paytm
Mobiqwik

Various debit card give .5 to 1% cashback ( like axis burgundy) or some indusland card.

Which app is the safest to make payments since lot of problems seen with cred on internet lately and cheq is new … is paytm the best for maximum value?

bhavik886151

TF Premier
Just a headsup, I tried adding my credit cards on the HDFC Billpay, from the past 2 days the status is still pending verification. I still tried payment of multiple denominations well within the debit card limits but most of the transactions failed only 100 rupees payment went through. For SBI card the settlement was immidiate but for SC its still not reflected. I am assuming this may take 2 verification can take up to 72 hours

Just a headsup, I tried adding my credit cards on the HDFC Billpay, from the past 2 days the status is still pending verification. I still tried payment of multiple denominations well within the debit card limits but most of the transactions failed only 100 rupees payment went through. For SBI card the settlement was immidiate but for SC its still not reflected. I am assuming this may take 2 days.
it take up to 72 hours some time in verification also the settlement of bill payment varies on card to card yes for SBI the settlement is quick axis is up to 5 days in my case i don't have sc card so i dont know about it