• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tips to apply PNB Credit Card and ways for quick approval..

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Here are some pro tips :-

*(Especially for salaried customers having ITR and having good credit score ,Willing to hands on Pnb credit card)

Follow below procedures/tricks.
1.Apply online or via Referal links available on different platforms..
2.Always go for Aadhar mentioned address as permanent and current address. your office address will be as where you are working.
3.Always try to apply in early morning time(For e.g between 0800 to 1000 hrs) so that VKYC could be done on same day.
4.Keep all your documents like bank account statement,ITR's,Salary slips ,Pan,Aadhar etc ready (Size should below 5 MB overall)
5.Apply and upload necessary documents.Further do the Vkyc Using link in SMS or mail or in continuous application process(Keep Pan and pen and paper ready).
6.Once you received KYC approval message.Next day repeating next day send one email to "creditcardpnb2@pnb.co.in" attaching your PAN ,Aadhar,Last 2 year ITR documents along with ITR acknowledgements to said mail id clearly mentioning your Application number in Subject line.e.g Additional documents for Application ref no-xxxxxxx.
7.Most probably the decision on application will be communicated to applicant in 2 to 3 days.

Hope it helps..Suggestions are welcome.
(Mine got approved in 4 days only Seems Fastest Approval.)

NOTE:-Keep all documents ready Pan colour image,and rest other in Pdf, before starting the procedure.Try to complete the whole procedure including documents upload and Vkyc in one session itself.

UPDATE 2- Those who are waiting for their physical card delivery,kindly note, if its more than 7 working days after approval message the kindly be in touch with local Dtdc courier office or Speed post office to know where about of your card and also write a mail to pnb card to know despatch details of card.

UPDTAE 3:- If you have not received any message of despatch of your card then another way to check in Pnb genie app.Open app and then select track my option and enter required details to know your despatch details with tracking id..

UPDATE 4:-The day you got the approval message from PNB ,Just download the PNB Genie App and with your Mobile number and DOB and then couple of OTP submissions and you will be able to access to complete digital card under E-Card section of app.Generate PIN for card on app itself.Note down the details and link your card at BHIM or Patym and enjoy seamlessly UPI payments through your PNB credit card even before delivery of your physical card.(Caution-Don't enable/activate Tap and pay and international transactions before delivery of your physical card).🙂🙂

Last edited:

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Have applied for PNB card on Thursday (31/8/23) and completed VKYC on the same day.

Got a reference number then no message or mail.

Can someone let me know how long I have to wait for the status ?

And since I have completed VKYC , is my application approved ?

• Hehe
Reactions: Rkr

kunal89

TF Premier
Got my approval today, I can see card as well in app and in BHIM
Thanks to @Rkr for tips and tricks
One question, can I get the card details without masking in pnb app? Unable to find that option yet

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Got my approval today, I can see card as well in app and in BHIM
Thanks to @Rkr for tips and tricks
One question, can I get the card details without masking in pnb app? Unable to find that option yet
View E-card option is there in app.Use this option to get full digital card details like cvv Expiry...etc..
Link on any Upi app and enjoy the feature..🤣🤣🤪🤪

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Have applied for PNB card on Thursday (31/8/23) and completed VKYC on the same day.

Got a reference number then no message or mail.

Can someone let me know how long I have to wait for the status ?

And since I have completed VKYC , is my application approved ?
Have you got vkyc approval message ?
If yes then send the ITR and acknowledgement of last 2 years to
Creditcardpnb2@pnb.co.in
for quicker response on application.

If Not then kindly wait for the same to come.

kunal89

TF Premier
View E-card option is there in app.Use this option to get full digital card details like cvv Expiry...etc..
Link on any Upi app and enjoy the feature..🤣🤣🤪🤪
When I do that, says “your card is blocked” contact customer care

• Sad

kunal89

TF Premier
Just try to re login the genie app
Just had a call with CC.
- Sir your card is not blocked, we will enabled your card once it reaches you.
-- How do you get to know I received the card
- It will show in system
-- What is the purpose of virutal card then?
- Thank you for calling have a nice day!!!

PSU being PSU

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Have you got vkyc approval message ?
If yes then send the ITR and acknowledgement of last 2 years to
Creditcardpnb2@pnb.co.in
for quicker response on application.

If Not then kindly wait for the same to come.
Ok thank you all for your help.

No I didn't get any VKYC approval message. But when i try to attend VKYC again just by clicking the link , its showing this user has already completed VKYC.

paresh22

TF Ace
Ok thank you all for your help.

No I didn't get any VKYC approval message. But when i try to attend VKYC again just by clicking the link , its showing this user has already completed VKYC.
Go step wise. Wait for VKYC approval message then you can proceed to sending income documents to PNB.

KLB@96

TF Premier
Guys, applied rupay select on 15th aug , did KYC three days later and got kyc approved msg on 24th aug . On 28th got msg
saying discrepant and I shared all the documents on 28th on email. on 31st got email saying the same and I shared all docs and again got email on 1st sep and shared all the documents again and asked for acknowledgement but no response till date. what should I do guys ?

MOhit __

TF Ace
Contributor
Guys, applied rupay select on 15th aug , did KYC three days later and got kyc approved msg on 24th aug . On 28th got msg
saying discrepant and I shared all the documents on 28th on email. on 31st got email saying the same and I shared all docs and again got email on 1st sep and shared all the documents again and asked for acknowledgement but no response till date. what should I do guys ?
Bhai itna type kia hai, usse acha thoda padh lete
Sab samaz me aa jata 😀😀

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Write to
Creditcardho@pnb.co.in
Mentioning the all sequences.

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
call their customer care and ask on which department your application in process. they have departments like cibil , docs checking like that , don't expect their emails fast and reliable , speak to CC

KLB@96

TF Premier
call their customer care and ask on which department your application in process. they have departments like cibil , docs checking like that , don't expect their emails fast and reliable , speak to CC
spoke with their support that lady is least bothered says we dont know it our backend team is handling our application, i asked how many days still no proper info she was like more than an month.