• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tips to apply PNB Credit Card and ways for quick approval..

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Here are some pro tips :-

*(Especially for salaried customers having ITR and having good credit score ,Willing to hands on Pnb credit card)

Follow below procedures/tricks.
1.Apply online or via Referal links available on different platforms..
2.Always go for Aadhar mentioned address as permanent and current address. your office address will be as where you are working.
3.Always try to apply in early morning time(For e.g between 0800 to 1000 hrs) so that VKYC could be done on same day.
4.Keep all your documents like bank account statement,ITR's,Salary slips ,Pan,Aadhar etc ready (Size should below 5 MB overall)
5.Apply and upload necessary documents.Further do the Vkyc Using link in SMS or mail or in continuous application process(Keep Pan and pen and paper ready).
6.Once you received KYC approval message.Next day repeating next day send one email to "creditcardpnb2@pnb.co.in" attaching your PAN ,Aadhar,Last 2 year ITR documents along with ITR acknowledgements to said mail id clearly mentioning your Application number in Subject line.e.g Additional documents for Application ref no-xxxxxxx.
7.Most probably the decision on application will be communicated to applicant in 2 to 3 days.

Hope it helps..Suggestions are welcome.
(Mine got approved in 4 days only Seems Fastest Approval.)

NOTE:-Keep all documents ready Pan colour image,and rest other in Pdf, before starting the procedure.Try to complete the whole procedure including documents upload and Vkyc in one session itself.

UPDATE 2- Those who are waiting for their physical card delivery,kindly note, if its more than 7 working days after approval message the kindly be in touch with local Dtdc courier office or Speed post office to know where about of your card and also write a mail to pnb card to know despatch details of card.

UPDTAE 3:- If you have not received any message of despatch of your card then another way to check in Pnb genie app.Open app and then select track my option and enter required details to know your despatch details with tracking id..

UPDATE 4:-The day you got the approval message from PNB ,Just download the PNB Genie App and with your Mobile number and DOB and then couple of OTP submissions and you will be able to access to complete digital card under E-Card section of app.Generate PIN for card on app itself.Note down the details and link your card at BHIM or Patym and enjoy seamlessly UPI payments through your PNB credit card even before delivery of your physical card.(Caution-Don't enable/activate Tap and pay and international transactions before delivery of your physical card).🙂🙂

Last edited:

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Provisional limit will not be matched with the limit they offer.

Hope it won't be a problem for you.
1 L will be enough. What I will do with more limit in pnb card 😄.

Just need this for wellness benefit & collection.

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@Rkr @bvc19296

My PNB Rupay Select is approved. Thank you guys for help.

Limit is 2 L.

I activated & set upi pin but when I am doing transaction it says your bank account is inactive.

Card was approved 45 minutes back. I assume I need to wait for sometime before doing transaction.

Attachments

• IMG-20240528-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20240528-WA0001.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 13

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
@Rkr @bvc19296

My PNB Rupay Select is approved. Thank you guys for help.

Limit is 2 L.

I activated & set upi pin but when I am doing transaction it says your bank account is inactive.

Card was approved 45 minutes back. I assume I need to wait for sometime before doing transaction.
Wait for 24 hrs atleast....It will work.

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Applied on 19th May. Received card today through Delhivery.

Card looks good 😊.

Attachments

• IMG-20240604-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20240604-WA0001.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: Rkr
I had applied (online + VKYC ) on 10th. On 11th my app showed my status as Application Discrepant and EKYC pending but no email/sms for the same. I called and asked, they told it is under process. I also sent the documents by email on 11th, received acknowledgement on 13th by email.

Finally on 14th my card got approved, and virtual card is available, however, the limit was surprisingly low. It showed me a provisional limit of 4.2 L but the actual card issued was with 1L only. Wonder why it was issued with an abysmal limit!

Anyone else faced something similar?

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I had applied (online + VKYC ) on 10th. On 11th my app showed my status as Application Discrepant and EKYC pending but no email/sms for the same. I called and asked, they told it is under process. I also sent the documents by email on 11th, received acknowledgement on 13th by email.

Finally on 14th my card got approved, and virtual card is available, however, the limit was surprisingly low. It showed me a provisional limit of 4.2 L but the actual card issued was with 1L only. Wonder why it was issued with an abysmal limit!

Nobody gets provisional limit shown during application. Mostly limit given is 30%-50% of provisional limit. After a year, you can request LE.

Nobody gets provisional limit shown during application. Mostly limit given is 30%-50% of provisional limit. After a year, you can request LE.
can you guys share how much ITR you both are filling? I just wanna know what limit i can expect with my ITR.

panu24

TF Ace

This is normal thing with PNB. I have not heard yet anyone got more than 2L approved credit limit.
Anyone here with more than 2L CL?