• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Time taken for Offline Upgrade to Infinia from DCB

CC_Exuberant

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi All,
I have been informed by CSRM that my existing DCB card can be upgraded to Infinia ( He got approval from higher management as there was deviation of credit limit and salary ). He sent a representative to my office for signature on upgrade form . But I have not received any acknowledgment mail or message for card upgrade .
Anyone here knows how much time it takes for offline upgrade of card ? do the share any mail / message for card upgrade ? And how much time it takes for receiving the card in offline process ?

Thanks!

Update [ Aug 25 ] : The long wait is over !! 😬 Now I see Infinia Metal in my application. So it took 15days to see the final outcome . 🙏

Last edited:

CC_Exuberant

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Have paid DCB limit of 8.2 lakhs. Post tax monthly salary of 2.75 lakh, ITR 68 lakhs.
Sent mail to priority redressal but denied for Infinia as it's invite only card.

Note that no spend on DCB over last 6-9 months as was using magnus.

Any way to upgrade to Infinia without the spend criteria? RM of no use and mentioning salary requirement of > 3lakh. Will sending form to Chennai help?
Yes you may try . My friend has same case . He sent the form with income document and ITR by submitting in branch . It worked for him . He got the card in a week

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Have paid DCB limit of 8.2 lakhs. Post tax monthly salary of 2.75 lakh, ITR 68 lakhs.
Sent mail to priority redressal but denied for Infinia as it's invite only card.

Any way to upgrade to Infinia without the spend criteria? RM of no use and mentioning salary requirement of > 3lakh. Will sending form to Chennai help?
@jack333 @4uziaul ye sab kyaaa dekhna pad rhaa haii? 😳

harshit_agrawal

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Just send documents to Chennai, 99% you will get the upgrade.

CC_Exuberant

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What is difference between normal RM and Corporate RM?
is corporate RM the one associated with big established companies?
Corporate RMs are the yourKey Corporate Manager (KCM) / Corporate Salary Relationship Manager (CSRM) / Supervisor, who will assist you with all the information and queries regarding your Salary A/c No., along with the latest offerings on HDFC Bank Cards, Loans & more. Mostly they are assigned to the MNCs as you mentioned.

askrahul

TF Buzz
Hi All,
I have been informed by CSRM that my existing DCB card can be upgraded to Infinia ( He got approval from higher management as there was deviation of credit limit and salary ). He sent a representative to my office for signature on upgrade form . But I have not received any acknowledgment mail or message for card upgrade .
Anyone here knows how much time it takes for offline upgrade of card ? do the share any mail / message for card upgrade ? And how much time it takes for receiving the card in offline process ?

Thanks!

Update [ Aug 25 ] : The long wait is over !! 😬 Now I see Infinia Metal in my application. So it took 15days to see the final outcome . 🙏
Do you have also Bank Account with HDFC ?

Kanjoos

TF Buzz
Guys I have DCB and wish top upgrade to Infinia. Read somewhere that for the upgrade at least 7.5 Lakhs worth transactions need to be made in 6 months period. I can do transactions for this value but the problem is Diners is not accepted on many platforms. So, I got Neu Infinity card which is good. My question is would the transactions from Neu card also count towards the 7.5 Lakh milestone?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Guys I have DCB and wish top upgrade to Infinia. Read somewhere that for the upgrade at least 7.5 Lakhs worth transactions need to be made in 6 months period. I can do transactions for this value but the problem is Diners is not accepted on many platforms. So, I got Neu Infinity card which is good. My question is would the transactions from Neu card also count towards the 7.5 Lakh milestone?
Why are you spamming everywhere?

ashwin101

TF Buzz
Finally, this thread gives me hope as my CRM has said he has approvals and application is processed but yet I dont have any communication form HDFC. Its been 10 days already and I just hope CRM is not bluffing.
Did he take your signatures?
Mine was taken last week, he said 7-15 working days. Fingers crossed.
Edit: Took 7 working days, card is showing up on the net banking.

Last edited: