• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Till when FYF Regalia Gold will be considered

I recently chose to upgrade from LTF Millenia to FYF Regalia Gold (The activation date is 15 Dec-23). Now its FYF i.e. there will be no charge in my next 12 billing cycle. But If I spend more than 4 lacs between Dec-23 to Dec-24 then It will be again one more year free. That means my next 2500 INR charge will be in Jan-25 billing cycle.
This is my understanding.

One more question: Anyone from TF Community got a similar upgrade (Millenia LTF to Rega Gold FYF) and later on they asked to HDFC for LTF conversion and HDFC has done it. Is there anyone here? and how they did it. How much spend they have done to convince HDFC for Rega Gold LTF conversion. Please explain

stech18

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Is any one successful on upgrading from basic card like moneyback to regelia gold LTF based on the company list and email full escalation or grievance team?

Heisenberg37

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Is any one successful on upgrading from basic card like moneyback to regelia gold LTF based on the company list and email full escalation or grievance team?
Same issue
I have moneyback plus 5 months old with 3L limit
Tried contacting grievance 3 months ago they denied saying card is less than 6 months old
Have spent around 10L
Can anyone please share some tips how to get it upgraded to Regalia Gold

stech18

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Same issue
Tried contacting grievance 3 months ago they denied saying card is less than 6 months old
Have spent around 10L
Mine is few years old and have 6.7L limit. Seeking advice before trying

Same issue
Have spent around 10L
You already spent 10 lacs in last 5 M? Still they do not ready to increase limit? Neither ready to offer Infinia??
And why you spent 10 lacs from Money back? Any reason??

hedgehog2122

TF Premier
Even I am unable to covert regalia gold fyf to ltf. Tried everything possible at my end. HDFC guys are saying you accepted it as a paid card. I would have possibly closed it but its a 12 year old cc account. I even made up stories that some from customer care advised to get it converted to ltf from fyf after 3 months of usage, as a result they started asking me name and employee I'd. I told them do you really expect me to remember name and I'd details. This bank is impossible. I have 8 Lakhs limit on RG and have spent around 7.5 lakhs on paid regalia before this upgrade.

timva

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Even I am unable to covert regalia gold fyf to ltf. Tried everything possible at my end. HDFC guys are saying you accepted it as a paid card. I would have possibly closed it but its a 12 year old cc account. I even made up stories that some from customer care advised to get it converted to ltf from fyf after 3 months of usage, as a result they started asking me name and employee I'd. I told them do you really expect me to remember name and I'd details. This bank is impossible. I have 8 Lakhs limit on RG and have spent around 7.5 lakhs on paid regalia before this upgrade.
Then why are you trying to get RG as LTF ???
You are already eligible for DCB and Infinia with 8L credit limit. If spends of 7.5 lakhs have been made in last 6 months, just ask them for upgrade to Infinia.
You won't mind paying net 2250 every year and enjoy way more benefits.

Heisenberg37

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes yes, bud dont you get limit hike? Or have you emaile to HDFC for upgrade? Usually after heavy spend they can upgrade or give limit hike..
And dont you have other card. Means u spend big amount in this normal rewarding Moneyback card..
I did email them, they denied saying card is freshly issued.
Yeah i have better cards like amex plat charge, plat travel, vistara infinite and atlas
I used this card just to get it upgraded after 6 months

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Got upgraded to Regalia Gold as a paid card from Regalia last September; converted it to LTF a week back based on corporate relationship. Had spent Rs 2 on it in three months. My RM helped me in this.
Thanks for sharing and congrats ! Would you mind letting us know if your salary account is in HDFC or any partiucular relationship which helped ?
Also is you company part of the list shared in this post saying eligible for ltf regalia gold ? Thanks in advance

Drb

TF Buzz
Thanks for sharing and congrats ! Would you mind letting us know if your salary account is in HDFC or any partiucular relationship which helped ?
Also is you company part of the list shared in this post saying eligible for ltf regalia gold ? Thanks in advance
I have a salary account and the company is a part of the list. My hdfc credit line is more than 6 years old..

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Got Regalia gold FYF from my Regalia LTF july 2023. Spends around 80k.
Converted it to LTF dec last week without any corporate relationship.
Limit stuck at 4.xL for few years.
Mailed pno to either upgrade to dcb metal or make gold ltf.

HDFC is still my salary acc, my company is not in their list.
7 years old acc and card acc. Initially it was a hdfc corporate salary acc.
Now in preferred banking.

I did the same last year for my regalia fyf to make it from regalia first ltf.
Upgraded to fyf and mailed to make to ltf after few months.

Heisenberg37

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Got Regalia gold FYF from my Regalia LTF july 2023. Spends around 80k.
Converted it to LTF dec last week without any corporate relationship.
Limit stuck at 4.xL for few years.
Mailed pno to either upgrade to dcb metal or make gold ltf.

HDFC is still my salary acc, my company is not in their list.
7 years old acc and card acc. Initially it was a hdfc corporate salary acc.
Now in preferred banking.

I did the same last year for my regalia fyf to make it from regalia first ltf.
Upgraded to fyf and mailed to make to ltf after few months.
how did you upgrade to regalia gold?
through offer or amnually?

Heisenberg37

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Same issue
Have spent around 10L
I mailed their grievance team and they raised a service request
Does this mean it will get upgraded?
What’s the probability after that?
I mean if they had to refuse they would have directly regretted

Attachments

• IMG_0613.jpeg
    IMG_0613.jpeg
    152.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0614.jpeg
    IMG_0614.jpeg