• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Till when FYF Regalia Gold will be considered

I recently chose to upgrade from LTF Millenia to FYF Regalia Gold (The activation date is 15 Dec-23). Now its FYF i.e. there will be no charge in my next 12 billing cycle. But If I spend more than 4 lacs between Dec-23 to Dec-24 then It will be again one more year free. That means my next 2500 INR charge will be in Jan-25 billing cycle.
This is my understanding.

One more question: Anyone from TF Community got a similar upgrade (Millenia LTF to Rega Gold FYF) and later on they asked to HDFC for LTF conversion and HDFC has done it. Is there anyone here? and how they did it. How much spend they have done to convince HDFC for Rega Gold LTF conversion. Please explain

sNiKz

TF Buzz
If you are in Hyd, may be I can connect you with Regional Head of CC team.

From what I know, CC team can process your application as LTF if you fall into this list. Its independent of offers. So its possible that you start upgrade as FYF but end up with LTF card.

But there is no guarantee that it would be LTF only unless the agent who is processing your online/offline request knows what he is doing. If he fails to apply code for LTF, it will not work.
Please share contact, I am also from HYD.

sNiKz

TF Buzz
Not sure if this information is correct, my company is in this list and I fulfill the salary criteria.

Last month, I submitted my salary slips and explicitly requested an LTF Regalia Gold upgrade based on the corporate offer. However, they declined, stating that upgrade offers are FYF only.

They’ve approved LTF Regalia Gold for some colleagues in my company who are new customers, but no LTF on upgrades.
You can request for upgrade to LTF by emailing the Grievances team or the escalations team, I have seen other people convert FYF to LTF like this based on Corporate offer.

timva

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I just shared what I received on email from Gopaisa. Had I been in your position, I would have visited the nearby branch and asked about LTF credit card basis my employer. Card variant will depend on salary, I assume.
Just make sure you speak to credit card manager or officer in HDFC, not the normal employee who is into banking services. Else, they will force you to open bank account to get LTF credit card. Speaking to credit card manager or officer is most important.
Update: Went to a nearby branch and the person offered me diners privilege ltf based on my employer. But then he asked if I had more than 5 lakh limit on any old card he could get me diners black card.... So I gave him my coral statement along with the documents..... Will receive verification call on Monday 🙂

vijay.vj

TF Ace
Update: Went to a nearby branch and the person offered me diners privilege ltf based on my employer. But then he asked if I had more than 5 lakh limit on any old card he could get me diners black card.... So I gave him my coral statement along with the documents..... Will receive verification call on Monday 🙂
Wow that great ! sounds like a great deal.

sNiKz

TF Buzz
He told that DCB would be LTF?

ak95

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You can request for upgrade to LTF by emailing the Grievances team or the escalations team, I have seen other people convert FYF to LTF like this based on Corporate offer.
Yes I have also met people who have converted their FYF card to LTF… but I have been unlucky in that process.
I had Diners Rewardz(LTF) … which was upgraded to FYF Diners Millenia … requested for LTF after getting new card … they declined
Then got upgraded to FYF DCP … again sent a mail … again declined
Then finally to DCB …which was converted to LTF based on Alumni Offer

On the other hand …I got Neu Infinity FYF … sent a mail … at first they declined LTF conversion … but after escalating, got it converted to LTF.

I can try … asking for LTF after getting my Regalia First upgraded to FYF R Gold … but I don’t want to take the risk. HDFC customer care is very moody … Moreover, don’t really use Regalia F after getting DCB last year

Do u hold any HDFC CC?? and do u meet 2+ lav salary criteria? Does your salary credit in HDFC bank?

timva

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Do u hold any HDFC CC?? and do u meet 2+ lav salary criteria? Does your salary credit in HDFC bank?
Nah.. My salary acc. is with ICICI. I don't even have a savings account with HDFC just a car loan. I read somewhere on the forum that we can get DCB LTF via C2C if we find the right guy.... Guess I got lucky maybe...

am322

TF Select

From what I know, CC team can process your application as LTF if you fall into this list. Its independent of offers. So its possible that you start upgrade as FYF but end up with LTF card.

But there is no guarantee that it would be LTF only unless the agent who is processing your online/offline request knows what he is doing. If he fails to apply code for LTF, it will not work.
Hi,
Can you please DM Hyd Contact? I am from Hyd.

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Thanks for the details. Have millennia ltf with 4L limit. Now got upgrade to regalia gold FYF.

Sent mail to escalation cc mentioning to either upgrade to regalia gold LTF (based on corporate) or dcb metal fyf (based on alumni).

They replied saying regalia gold is not ltf for anyone and not eligible for dcb based on spends(probably was 2L in last 6 months). Also they mentioned that alumni program is discontinued !

Can you please let me know if this corporate list is available anywhere online so that I can reply with the same ?

BTW I am also from Hyd. So please share the contact details too if you don't mind. Thanks

vijay.vj

TF Ace
Thanks for the details. Have millennia ltf wit 4L limit. Now got upgrade to regalia gold FYF. Sent mail to escalation cc mentioning to either upgrade to regalia gold LTF (based on corporate) or dcb metal fyf (based on alumni).

They replied saying regalia gold is not ltf for anyone and not eligible for dcb based on spends. Also they mentioned that alumni program is discontinued !

Can you please let me know if this corporate list is available anywhere online so that I can reply with the same ?

BTW I am also from Hyd. So please share the contact details too if you don't mind. Thanks
You can find the list here, https://www.technofino.in/community...h-no-prior-relationship-within-a-month.21331/

I know a few, who are struggling to convert their regalia LTF to regalia gold LTF. It will be even bigger jump from Millennia LTF.

The contact I have, can only help on fresh offline applications (he can apply LTF if eligible). He can't help with upgrades.

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You can find the list here, https://www.technofino.in/community...h-no-prior-relationship-within-a-month.21331/

I know a few, who are struggling to convert their regalia LTF to regalia gold LTF. It will be even bigger jump from Millennia LTF.

The contact I have, can only help on fresh offline applications (he can apply LTF if eligible). He can't help with upgrades.
Thanks for the quick reply. I believe I am eligible based on salary , corporate and alumni but they are saying it is not possible. Will give it a try by sending to grievance mail or will let it be.

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can you direct me to Alumni program
Sure here are the details