• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Things to know before investing in Physical Gold?

Aayush25

TF Buzz
In magicpin you need magic points you can earn them by showing a pic of bill on the app for many merchants I used Swiggy, amazon, flipkart , etc

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Shop: https://www.tatacliq.com/bangalore-refinery-24k-999-9-1gm-gold-bar/p-mp000000006947477

First get Amazon Pay Gift card from wherever you want, like SmartBuy or Grabdeals, etc just need high discount on it.
The buy TataCliq GV via Magicpin or anyother website where you can pay for it via the Amazon Pay Gift card, and make sure to pay via your Cc for Amazon GC
For example,
In smarbuy we can get Amazon gc @5% cashback via Payzapp wallet and I used Kotak League Platinum card to add money in Payzapp wallet, so I get 2% value back form Kotak cc and 5% from SmartBuy.
And 4% cashback on Magicpin for TataCliq GV and 0.4% Nuecoins back while ordering vai TataNeu.
Are u still getting Amazon GC at 5% discount on Smartbuy - unable to see that offer

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
5% cb on Payzapp I believe there is a limit that the amount of GC you can buy for CB per month on MartBuy
Yes - is the discount visible at checkout page - coz I am unable to see any discount on the app.

dapatale

TF Select
always buy gold during offers on Amazon u will get physical gold at much cheaper rate than market.
last sale I bought 6gms gold and differ was around 1000rs.

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Shop: https://www.tatacliq.com/bangalore-refinery-24k-999-9-1gm-gold-bar/p-mp000000006947477

First get Amazon Pay Gift card from wherever you want, like SmartBuy or Grabdeals, etc just need high discount on it.
The buy TataCliq GV via Magicpin or anyother website where you can pay for it via the Amazon Pay Gift card, and make sure to pay via your Cc for Amazon GC
For example,
In smarbuy we can get Amazon gc @5% cashback via Payzapp wallet and I used Kotak League Platinum card to add money in Payzapp wallet, so I get 2% value back form Kotak cc and 5% from SmartBuy.
And 4% cashback on Magicpin for TataCliq GV and 0.4% Nuecoins back while ordering vai TataNeu.
Any other card to load payzapp wallet?

iAmPm

TF Premier
always buy gold during offers on Amazon u will get physical gold at much cheaper rate than market.
last sale I bought 6gms gold and differ was around 1000rs.
Do they offer instant card discount of main sale in buying gold as well?

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I am not getting payzapp wallet option at checkout page. It only shows CC and Netbanking.

Do we need to load Payzapp wallet first for me to see this option?