• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

The trick to approve IDFC Bank Card Milennia without income docs.

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
I'll make this short post

Add Salary Less Than 3 Lakh.
Add another credit card limit as 3 Lakh.

Don't proceed or finalize with the application until it has NO income docs needed

You will get a call to confirm.

Bonus: if you get rejected apply with a different number

Last edited:

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Tried with SC ultimate wow card mil raha :oops:

second time disappointed by idfc ab nai apply kar raha mein
After getting IDFC Select yesterday, today got a call from IDFC that "sir you are pre-approved for IDFC Credit Card ,I asked which card- Sir *WOW Credit Card*".
I was like, I have got unsecured cc Delivered yesterday only, and you are saying to get secured cc again 😂

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Pls elaborate. Should I put my address as their address and tell them to receive or should I go there and apply from there?
Yes. In Communication adress put the address of ur relative/friend which is service, (Note IPV can take place, you need to be there). No proof would be asked. But in general, doing VKYC at the same place which address you are giving for card delivery is recommended, they verify your location.

Or you can start developer mode, make your location fake as the location where u are applying, then you are good to go. IPV can take place any time. Please note that.

P B R G

TF Ace
Yes. Office address verification on office email + phone call verification.
Physical verification for home.

Every verification was done today.

I could have taken Millenia without any hassle (No income proof), but took a chance for Select. Was lucky to get Select
I have a query. My current address is different from my Aadhar address (permanent address). Do they allow to hold credit cards if the aadhar address is different and non serviceable?

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Thanks man. Is there any minimum salary/income requirement for select card? My CIBIL is currently <750. Can I apply or should I wait for CIBIL to improve?
I got IDFC Select with APAY Card limit 2.4L.
Exact salary /income criteria is not fixed by IDFC. They offer based on your cibil, salary entered, and credit card variant & limit entered.

I think better to wait for CIBIL > 750.
or if you just want to give it a try, go ahead 😅