• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia The Journey to Infinia Metal: A Tale of Persistence and Partnership with HDFC

yashtag

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Embarking on the path to upgrade to the prestigious Infinia Metal credit card from HDFC is a journey marked by determination, strategic maneuvers, and invaluable partnerships. As an NRI until the close of 2018, my return to India saw the establishment of a startup and the initiation of a relationship with HDFC through a preferred savings account. Facilitated by a close family friend who served as the Relationship Manager (RM) at the time, the account opening process was seamless, yet the need for a credit card didn't arise initially due to the functionality of my international cards.

However, come mid-2020, the desire for an HDFC credit card grew, primarily driven by the allure of cashback from various e-commerce platforms and merchants. Unfortunately, past delayed payments on an educational loan had taken a toll on my CIBIL score, rendering me ineligible for a credit card initially. Despite encountering hurdles, the unwavering support of the Operations Manager paved the way for approval, albeit with a modest limit.

The journey towards upgrading to the coveted Regalia card began thereafter, fueled by substantial quarterly spends. Despite CIBIL recovery, the road to upgrade was fraught with challenges due to the initial card approval's deviation. However, persistence paid off, leading to successive upgrades culminating in an online offer for Regalia Gold in mid-2023.

Meanwhile, my silent observation of the Technofino community's narratives, detailing both struggles and triumphs in attaining Infinia, fueled my aspiration. Despite not meeting conventional eligibility criteria, recent spending trends prompted me to explore the possibility. Leveraging LinkedIn connections and garnering support from senior management, including the Branch Manager, became pivotal in this pursuit.

The journey commenced in early January, with a strategic move towards migrating to Imperia Banking, revealing a serendipitous loophole on HDFC's website listing Infinia as an Imperia Banking benefit. Emphasizing spending patterns and banking relationships over traditional income criteria, I navigated negotiations while securing commitments for future collaborations with HDFC.

A month-long process of collaborative efforts, including the facilitation of familial banking transitions, culminated in the much-awaited approval for the Infinia upgrade. Despite minor delays attributed to work commitments, the final step towards actualization was seamlessly executed, with the gleaming Infinia Metal reflected in my account.

This journey stands as a testament to the power of perseverance, strategic planning, and collaborative partnerships. As I embark on this new chapter with Infinia Metal in hand, I extend my heartfelt gratitude to the Technofino community and HDFC for their unwavering support and guidance.

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Embarking on the path to upgrade to the prestigious Infinia Metal credit card from HDFC is a journey marked by determination, strategic maneuvers, and invaluable partnerships.
Welcome to the Infinia Club. You now have a no fuss premium card. I personally feel other cards are chaff. One can use Infinia without much calculation.

Firewing224

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The journey commenced in early January, with a strategic move towards migrating to Imperia Banking, revealing a serendipitous loophole on HDFC's website listing Infinia as an Imperia Banking benefit. Emphasizing spending patterns and banking relationships over traditional income criteria, I navigated negotiations while securing commitments for future collaborations with HDFC.
When did HDFC write Infinia for Imperia Banking customers? I missed that opportunity? I know its for infiniti banking