• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

TechnoFino Community Improvement Poll: Which one is better TF Community App or Mobile Website

Which one do you use, the TF Community App or the Mobile Website?

• Total voters

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Mobile app is worst. not able to login even after months of trying.
I am big screen guy always prefer desktop version.

dishank_24

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I prefer Mobile Web. The app lags a lot while posting, attaching and even logging in.
The app really needs work.

Digvijay

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
After response to this poll, it would be interesting to see the poll between desktop website vs mobile website!

Proffesor

TF Select
VIP Lounge
App is not allowing to login with my gmail. Tried it so many times. It's just blinking and showing the same login page.

niteeshk

TF Buzz
website is buttery smooth
using the app , but is like kinda lagging and also back button directly returns to the complete homepage

imrtbpsp

TF Buzz
I prefer mobile app but you app isn't good enough to have to use website (installed mini/instant app from link provided by you on your site in menu).
1. On app it is very difficult to type lengthy article, doesn't works properly while using selecting/editing text.
2. I have to enter my sign in credentials to login every time I open TechnoFino app. This is very annoying.
Is there any way any settings so I can stay login as long as I want.

imrtbpsp

TF Buzz
Like everyone I have many apps in my phone like gmail, amazon, paytm, digilocker, instagram and some banking apps. In these, except banking apps, all other apps are such that after closing, you do not have to re login after opening again, that means you do not have to enter user ID and password again.
This is not the case with TechnoFino app, after closing it once and on opening it again, you have to login again by entering the login credentials. Whereas this is just a forum app in which we do not have any sensitive information. I have joined the forum only today, so maybe I am not able to find the related settings, so if anyone has a solution to this problem, please share it with everyone.