• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

TechnoFino channel youtube videos

Hi,

@TechnoFino

First of all, I appreciate being part of this community. I have recently being viewing your youtube channel.

I, on behalf of the entire community and myself applaud and humbly salute your efforts in the making of quality and knowledgeable content.

I understand the great amount of work, coordination and labour incurred to shoot and release any video on YouTube.

In no mood, I wish to undermine your work. With that said and myself being an avid fan of yours, I would request you to kindly help us with the following -

1. The audio quality of your videos is crystal clear and every word and syllable is completely comprehensible. I would like you to share with us the audio equipment (especially microphone) and the software which you are using to process and edit your videos post production.

2. There are many comments on your channel regarding choice of language which is Hindi. I am Hindi speaking myself and it is my mother tongue. If it is possible, you may think of producing your videos in a dual channel format which covers both hindi and english. If there is too much labour in it, you may add English subtitles for your audience.

The above is just a suggestion and request. If you are not comfortable, you may choose to not share with us and implement what I said.

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Hi,

@TechnoFino

First of all, I appreciate bring part of this community and I have recently being viewing your youtube channel.

I, on behalf of the entire community and myself applaud and humbly salute your efforts in the making of quality and knowledgeable content.

I understand the great amount of work, coordination and labour incurred to shoot and release any video on YouTube.

In no mood, I wish to undermine your work. With that said and myself being an avid fan of yours, I would request you to kindly help us with the following -

1. The audio quality of your videos is crystal clear and every word and syllable is completely comprehensible. I would like you to share with us the audio equipment (especially microphone) and the software which you are using to process and edit your videos post production.

2. There are many comments on your channel regarding choice of language which is Hindi. I am Hindi speaking myself and it is my mother tongue, but I believe that if it is possible you may think of producing your videos in a dual channel format which covers bith hindi and english. If this is not possible, you may add English subtitles for your audience.

The above is just a suggestion and request. If you are not comfortable, you may choose to not share with us and implement what I said.

Thanks!!
Yes, please add English subtitles or make video in English also. I don't know hindi

Back