• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu Rewards League - LTF Invitations

avinash2711

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone.

As Tata Neu Rewards Leagues is ending today, people who have finished the league would be getting invites soon for LTF offer.

Can we use this thread to see who have recieved and not recieved the mails and the procedure to avail the LTF offer.

Please delete this thread if its a duplicate

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Like This
Screenshot_20230608-002322.jpg Screenshot_20230608-002332.png
So, the Keyword here is "Finalist",
We all got the sms for being the League "Winners" as seen in my two types of messagesthat we usuall get, as posted before..
You got the LTF offer being "Finalist", Very interesting... May be some other criteria is also in the play here....

1686164730266.png

So, the Keyword here is "Finalist",
We all got the sms for being the League "Winners" as seen in my two types of messagesthat we usuall get, as posted before..
You got the LTF offer being "Finalist", Very interesting... May be some other criteria is also in the play here....

1686164730266.png
Yeah, i agree with what you said, even i was surprised to see this sms, then i thought aise thodi LTF mil jayega final complete kiye bina, then i checked tata neu app where i actually got the offer.

avinash2711

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just applied the card fory wife through Reward league invitation and got the card approved within 5 mins.

Neu plus card with 75k limit.

Only bummer is that I was expecting Infinite car. Should have clicked the Infinite LTF offer. But did apply through that link. As of now can see the virtual card in Neu App

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Just applied the card fory wife through Reward league invitation and got the card approved within 5 mins.

Neu plus card with 75k limit.

Only bummer is that I was expecting Infinite car. Should have clicked the Infinite LTF offer. But did apply through that link. As of now can see the virtual card in Neu App
Congratulations !!
Is this your first HDFC card or do you already hold another HDFC card or Savings account?

Last edited: