• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu Rewards League - LTF Invitations

avinash2711

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone.

As Tata Neu Rewards Leagues is ending today, people who have finished the league would be getting invites soon for LTF offer.

Can we use this thread to see who have recieved and not recieved the mails and the procedure to avail the LTF offer.

Please delete this thread if its a duplicate

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
anyone else having problem redeeming croma coupans(neu league) ?
coupan succesfully applied on cart, also shows discount at cart page, then also showed discount on shipping address page but as soon as payment page opens it got automatically removed
tried with different eligible products but same problem, it automatically gone at payment page. trying from last 2 weeks but nothing

any solution ? already mailed them still waiting for resolution

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
anyone else having problem redeeming croma coupans(neu league) ?
coupan succesfully applied on cart, also shows discount at cart page, then also showed discount on shipping address page but as soon as payment page opens it got automatically removed
tried with different eligible products but same problem, it automatically gone at payment page. trying from last 2 weeks but nothing

any solution ? already mailed them still waiting for resolution
Remove mobile phone from order u will get that discount on payment page

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
As I mentioned above i am trying with eligible products only, not with phones,apple or oneplus product..

The coupon working and showing discount on cart and shipping page but it gets automatically removed on payment page
Oh got it now
So u need to check with tata neu guys only
Lot of ppl got issues as we were not aware of eligible products list

Hisoka

TF Ace
Confirmed on mail earlier. Now received message from Tata Neu as well. They don’t have name change option so still showing my sister’s name -_-

Attachments

• IMG_3189.jpeg
    IMG_3189.jpeg
    102.6 KB · Views: 32

CreditFreak

TF Buzz
I had not completed the reward league. But today I still got a sms saying that I am a finalist and I have offer for LTF neu card. I applied through the link. It did mention LTF. I have completed video KYC and my application is under verification. How much time does it take to get approval?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
As I mentioned above i am trying with eligible products only, not with phones,apple or oneplus product..

The coupon working and showing discount on cart and shipping page but it gets automatically removed on payment page
On the cart page, after applying the coupon code , did yuor screen look like below? If yes, the coupon should work, otherwise there is some issue.
whatsapp-image-2023-06-15-at-9-36-33-pm-jpeg.19920

emadiqbalali

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I already sent it to three email addresses you listed and got reply from TataNeuCardSupport@hdfcbank.com stating that I need to reach TataNeuCardSupport@hdfcbank.com for this matter. LOL

I also got reply from Grievance Redressal that I should reach to number that is listed on Tata Neu App. Now I replied them back with screenshot of league and they made a new request around it. Let's see.

Update:

After sending them the mail, they ignored me. I had to again follow up by giving them the ref number, then they took up the issue and registered the complaint and resolved it 2 days back.

• Sent them initial email on 26th May and then an email on 2nd June with all screenshots showing Tata League completion.
  • Followed up again on 16th June to ask what happened since they didn't reply after sending the automated 3 working days email.
  • A complaint was raised as I got sms and was resolved same day.
  • On June 19th, I got the email with confirmation for LTF.

1687290184281.png