• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Ekavya

TF Premier
Hi New member here. I applied for Tata neu credit card on previous October. But then cancelled the application in the last stage. On January I saw the notification that my previous application had expired. I clicked the credit card section and saw that both the card are LTF for me. So I didn't waste time and applied for the Card. I was only eligible for Plus card. But then I saw that it's just FYF. As I already had a CIBIL hit I completed the application and the card was approved. I am thinking about closing the card before the next year. But how can HDFC / TATA can do this kind of cheap tricks? Any thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_20240113_202441.jpg
    IMG_20240113_202441.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 403

arun4455

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The screenshot is for infinity card while you have applied for plus card. What was written there in the fee? Was it fyf or LTF?

Ekavya

TF Premier
The screenshot is for infinity card while you have applied for plus card. What was written there in the fee? Was it fyf or LTF?
Both the cards were LTF. Infinity and Plus. Both the cards have the same offer. But after authenticating PAN details. I was only eligible for Plus credit card and there I saw that it's only FYF. If knew earlier that it's just FYF I never would have applied it.

WandereR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I applied for Tata neu credit card on previous October. But then cancelled the application in the last stage.
Was it plus even at that time?
You can see in the screen shot it's clearly written LTF. But after the CIBIL hit it's showing only FYF.
Send mail to customercare[at]tataneu .com & tataneucardsupport[at]hdfcbank .com

Since the LTF status was offered by Neu, HDFC might not entertain that directly.

arun4455

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Both the cards were LTF. Infinity and Plus. Both the cards have the same offer. But after authenticating PAN details. I was only eligible for Plus credit card and there I saw that it's only FYF. If knew earlier that it's just FYF I never would have applied it.
You must escalate to L2 and L3 if no resolution provided. Although HDFC is very adamant these days. There must be somewhere written in the first page tnc that LTF card would be dependent on your profile.

Ekavya

TF Premier
You must escalate to L2 and L3 if no resolution provided. Although HDFC is very adamant these days. There must be somewhere written in the first page tnc that LTF card would be dependent on your profile.
That's a feasible explanation. I should have researched more.

Ekavya

TF Premier
Was it plus even at that time?
Yes. That time I was only eligible for Plus with FYF offer.

Send mail to customercare[at]tataneu .com & tataneucardsupport[at]hdfcbank .com

Since the LTF status was offered by Neu, HDFC might not entertain that directly.
Yes! I already have sent two emails. And I am yet to get response of the 2nd one. In the first email they confirmed that my Card is only FYF. And in 2nd email I asked about the LTF offer that was offered to me and why it wasn't given to me.

nomad

TF Premier
Yes. That time I was only eligible for Plus with FYF offer.

Yes! I already have sent two emails. And I am yet to get response of the 2nd one. In the first email they confirmed that my Card is only FYF. And in 2nd email I asked about the LTF offer that was offered to me and why it wasn't given to me.
The LTF offer has also been restricted to Tata employees now so it's still LTF provided the profile matches

i dont trust tata phukers as i noticed ''adding to cart'' a few stuff on big basket but upon final checkout found these tata caunts have increased price.

amazon at least notifies or evn honors once added to cart but tata being that cheap chindi indian mentality does these scammy stuff.

not surprised about ur cc ltf scam

Ekavya

TF Premier
i dont trust tata phukers as i noticed ''adding to cart'' a few stuff on big basket but upon final checkout found these tata caunts have increased price.

amazon at least notifies or evn honors once added to cart but tata being that cheap chindi indian mentality does these scammy stuff.

not surprised about ur cc ltf scam
Now they are saying that the offer was there but was removed before my application and it wasn't updated.

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Now they are saying that the offer was there but was removed before my application and it wasn't updated.
I think they still have honor it. It not being updated is not your fault. If they have said this in writing, escalate till ombudsman if need be, else get it in writing and do the former.