• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu Infinity ADD ON FOR

joshuatree

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Think the best option is to fill up a form and get it signed by the add on holder(not primary holder). I will try that. Take a screenshot and also email escalations team just in case. Suggest you do the same.

Dont waste time on atm update. Thats not designed for add on credit card number update.
Went to branch where after a wait I got to meet Customer Experience Officer. She says the branch is new and there is no credit cards person in the branch and so they can't take any form! :mad:

She asked me to call phone banking, who say they can't do anything--go to ATM or branch!

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

joshuatree

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Went to branch where after a wait I got to meet Customer Experience Officer. She says the branch is new and there is no credit cards person in the branch and so they can't take any form! :mad:

She asked me to call phone banking, who say they can't do anything--go to ATM or branch!

UPDATE: After the experience at the branch where the officer didn't call back, I wrote to Grievance Redressal and I've got replies that they will revert in 4-5 days. Meanwhile, my RM also woke up and called me yesterday evening and said he would sort it by tomorrow as May 1 is a bank holiday. Fingers crossed!